Chapter 36

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Ha! I do have higher score than you"

I shouted at her in a teasing voice while holding both of our papers. She got 89/100 but I got 93/100. I'm happy, I didn't waste my time on studying if I will just fail. I don't want my parents to get disappointed at me. They worked hard so I can get a great education and I will not waste all of their hardships and struggles.

"Fine! Later, we can go on a mall" She said in defeat as I pinched her cheeks before sitting beside her. 

"Thank you and remember to not make a bet on a thing that you sure are gonna lose to" I winked at her so I received a paper on my face.

"Oh my gosh, don't make faces like that on me" I heard her retching while her hand is still holding the paper on my face.

"Okay, remove the paper on my face" My voice got muffled because of the paper and I let out a breath when it disappeared on my face. "Thank God"

"That one point is so irritating" I glanced at the penguin beside me who was sulking.

"Why? What happened?" I asked and she turned her head at me, pouting.

She raised her hand with her test paper on it and showed me the result.

"What the..." It's 99/100 and she can already perfect it if it's not just on one question that she got wrong. "Aww, that's awful" I opened my arms for her. 

She snuggled on me as I just patted her back repeatedly to comfort her. Even me will got frustrated and irritated about it.

"I only got 95 because of the damn math equation. I did get a course of medicine not an engineering" Tzuyu complained so I looked at her with Mina still on my arms.

"Lucky you, I am only 89. Why you all gotta be so genius?" Amy scratched her neck and banged her head on the table.

"Be thankful that you got passing score, dimwit" I butted in and slapped her back so she immediately return it.

"Shut up, Song!" She reacted and smacked me once again before going back on her position.

I just shrugged my shoulders and caressed Mina unnie's hair as the professor was still busy on passing all of the test papers.

-

Me and Amy went on a mall, just what she said earlier. I am gonna cherish this time and make her buy all the things I want even though I have a more than enough money for it.

"Here and this. oh, also this" I kept grabbing shirts as I just gonna shove it on Amy's face and I know that she was already getting irritated.

"I said I will only treat you, not me being your slave" She complained so I put my fingers on her lips to shut it. But being her, she bit it so I quickly pulled it away.

"Ouch! But don't complain anymore. It's your fault anyway" I smirked at her despite of the pain I am feeling because she just bit my fingers.

Luckily, she don't have rabies. 

"I want this shoes, it's cute" I picked up the shoes before throwing it at her.

"It's cool, let's also get this hoodie" I removed it from the rack and passed it again to Amy.

After the continuous and never ending of me buying what I just saw that I like without fitting it, we are already inside her car as she was putting all of the paper bags in the back seat. Honestly, maybe I bought too much, the back seat and the compartment was full of the things she bought for me. But meh, it's okay, it's once of a lifetime. Let's take advantage of the bet.

I could also give some to others, it's like I'm a kind and generous person who helped others and generously gave my friends a gift.

"That's many. Next time that I won on a bet between us, I'll do this too" Amy said as soon as she got inside the driver's seat. "Damn, my arms are already tired and sore"

"Then I will drive so you could rest. Here, let's change our seats" I suggested which she agreed to.

I am a jerk but I also care for my bestfriend. It's my fault for tiring her and I could see that's there is really marks on her wrists. I turned the engine on and start driving.

"Let's eat and...it's my treat now" I smiled while looking at her.

"Thanks, that's the kindest and best thing you said today"

"Just shut your mouth, Amy before I change my mind" I glared at her so she shut her mouth instantly and make a peace sign.

I am also hungry so I guess we really need to eat after a tiring day. We just came out from school when went straight the mall because she said that she wants to get home earlier.

-

I just got home and I got a message from Nayeon that she will go on my place. I instantly slumped down on my couch as soon as I reached my condo and opened the tv. I didn't bother to change my clothes because I am tired as hell. 

I lazily sat up from the sofa when I heard my front door clicked. I stared at her while she was closing the door. She was just in her pajamas, a shirt and shorts.

She smiled at me when she saw me watching her before running to me.

"Oww" I groaned as soon as she put her full weight on top of me. She sat beside me and lift my arms to put it around her.

"What are you watching?" She asked and snuggled more on my chest.

"The new spiderman movie" I replied and started playing with her hair.

She started kissing my jaw but I am too focused on the movie so I just let her be.

"How's school?" She asked as she sat on my lap.

"Good. All the reviews I did was worth it" I answered, still focused on the movie that is playing on the tv.

"You passed?" She mumbled against my skin as I shivered when I felt her hot breathe hitting my skin.

"Hmm, of course" I nodded my head and turned my head to look at her when she stood up. I raised my brows at her, confused on her actions but she just smirked before sitting on my lap but this time she's facing me.

She can't stay still in one place and why is she so clingy tonight?

I just shrugged my shoulders before going back on watching. Sh encircled her arms around my neck as her legs are on my each sides.

"I just can't believe that you will pass, cause you just look like an idiot" She uttered and start unbuttoning the first buttons of my shirt.

"But you love me" I said in a cute voice as she started loosening my tie, slowly.

She put her mouth next to my mine "Yes, I love you" She said and I noticed that her voice got deeper every time passed by.

She move her face on my cheeks before planting a kiss as she continued it until on my neck.

My mouth went agape when I felt her lips on my neck, giving butterfly kisses.

"Stop watching that damn movie and focus on me" She said darkly before pulling me by my necktie. Stealing my attention from the tv and stared at her usual beautiful eyes that is now glinting in lust.

She moved closer to my face and bit my lips slowly that made my heart skip a beat.

"I'm horny...

So fuck me now, baby"