Chapter 72

Hellooo! I updated because my brain cooperated to me once again, owemji haha!

Enjoy :)

---------------

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

Heat rushed up to Rosé's cheeks when she saw me looking at her. I laughed and approached her. "Why are your cheeks so red?" I asked in a whining voice, my brows are connected together.

"Nah, I just remembered how easily I said those words to you" She said, referring to the stuffs she revealed to me. I smiled and shook my head.

"That's not my fault" I blurted out, teasing her. Of course, it's not really my fault, she's the one whom did it which always makes her feel flustered.

"Yah!" She pouted after yelling that word to me. She gets embarrassed so easily, she's fun to tease. 

"But I'm really confused on why didn't I notice you in college" I spoke up the truth, pursuing my lips on the side. She snickered and crossed her arms. She looks like a chipmunk while Sana unnie has a reflection of a squirrel. 

"Because you're focused on yourself and yourself only" She retorted making me gasp. Is that even true? I'm sure it's not.

Maybe there's so many people that surrounds me for me to not notice her anymore. Or maybe because I just acknowledge my friends and just them.

"I feel offended, Ms. Park" I said, emitting a laugh from her. 

"That's not my fault" She mocked my words earlier. I clicked my tongue in annoyance, how could a girl who has an angel look do these things to me? 

"How could you do this to me? I thought you had a crush on me?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Had.... that's in the past now. You're too much, do you think that I'll still have a crush on you after the seven years?" She showed her point of view, making me chuckle softly while shaking my head in amusement.

"Possible, there's nothing impossible" I muttered.

"Dream on, Ms. Song" She said. I scoffed and pushed her by her shoulder, but not that hard.

"No thanks" I huffed and crossed my arms too.

"Ehemm.." Someone cleared their throat which gathered both of our attentions. We were greeted by Dahyun who had her right eyebrow raised.

I got attacked with confusion as soon as I saw her. Also the girl who's beside, of course they doesn't know each other yet, maybe or maybe not.

Why is she here at the third floor in the first place?

"Hi, Dahyun-ah... Do you need anything?" I asked, curving up my lips.

"Yes. Did you see Nayeon unnie? I thought she's sick but Chaeng said that she saw her here today" she replied.

What?

"Nayeon is sick?" She nodded when I asked that question.

What the-

"Haven't you noticed it?"

I'm so dumb, that's why she looked pale this morning. What the- stupid Y/n.

"She's not on their usual position?" I asked, feeling worried all of the sudden.

"No. I didn't" Dahyun answered. I excused myself and Dahyun also to Rosé which she agreed to immediately.

We walked together until we reached the desk where they're usually are, I heaved a sign in relief when I saw her there, wearing a jacket already.

"Nayeon unnie!" Dahyun greeted her with that and fastened her pace. Nayeon looked tired, and I noticed that she's hugging herself.

I also walked faster until I reached them.

"Why did you went here if you are sick?!" Dahyun scolded and went closer to Nayeon, placing the back of her hand on her forehead, checking her temperature.

"It's just a fever, don't worry" Nayeon responded, dismissing the fact that she really does have a fever right at this moment.

"Yeah, fever. You have a pounding head and if it got worse, you might faint suddenly, Nayeon" I chimed in and removed my gown, wrapping it around her.

We got alarmed when we saw Dahyun got a message that she's needed for emergency "shit! Nayeon unnie, I'll go now. We have an emergency. Y/n-ah, take care of her for me, please"

With that, she ran to where she's needed. I heard Nayeon sighed. I faced her to me and I saw her nose is in color of red. She's having a runny nose.

"Have you took a medicine for this already?" I asked. She hesitantly shook her head before averting her gaze down at the floor.

"Aishh.." I muttered before holding her wrist. I began walking and pulling her with me.

"Hey, hey! Where are we going? We still do have work, Y/n" She protested, pulling her hand back.

Aishhh...

"Fuck that work, c'mon Dahyun entrusted you to me so I am responsible of taking care of you right now" We stopped walking when she paused.

"No, we need to work! There's no someone who'll take care of my work, they needed help from us" She once again protested.

"Nayeon..." I said with my warning voice. "I'll carry you myself if you will be such a hard headed"

I turned my head to look at her. I waited for her to answer, putting a stoic expression on my face.

"Fine" she sulked before letting me pull her to wherever I want.

I went to the pharmacy that we do have here inside the hospital and bought a medicine and a bottle of water.

I asked her if she had her lunch already and she denied it. She reasoned that she don't have an appetite. But how could she recover if she would not fill her stomach, it'll just make her weaker.

Pabo.

"There" I placed the tray on the table. I bought a bowl of hot soup we do have here at the cafeteria.

"But..."

"No buts buts, just eat" I cut her off with these words. I furrowed my eyebrows when she just stared at the soup and haven't moved even a single muscle to scoop and start eating.

I sighed while witnessing her like that. I placed my hand under her chin and lift her head up to look straight tp her eyes.

She's tired, I can see it.

Is she not taking care of herself?

I clicked my tongue while thinking of what will I do. "I'll help you eat"

I retrieved my hand back and reached for the spoon and scooped some soup before blowing it a little so it could not burn her mouth.

"C'mon, you need to be strong" The spoon is in front of her mouth, I'm just waiting for her to open it.

She pouted before opening her mouth, receiving the spoonful of soup inside her mouth. It sent a small smile to my face when she finally gave in and ate.

It continued on feeding her until the bowl got empty. I took the pill before giving it to her and opened the lid of the water bottle.

"Drink it" I passes the water to her so she could swallow the medicine. She followed what I ordered her to.

I just decided to make her stay at my car first so she could take a nap or sleep to make her feel better even a little bit. I stood up, arranging the utensils we used.

"C'mon, I'll walk you to my car"

"Stay at my car, rest there, I'll just finish my work here"