Chapter 13

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Ow, ow, stop it"

I groaned when she released my now red ears on her hold. I rubbed it to ease the pain and glared at her. I whined and hugged Mina unnie's side.

"Unnie~ Amy hurt me" I said while swaying her body with mine. She just chuckled softly and patted my head "Unnie~"

"You're such a baby, Y/n" Amy pointed out so I threw the apple on her head.

I pouted and crossed my arms in my chest while looking at her. Mina tackled me in a hug and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Aw, you're really such a baby. A cute baby." She giggled and pinched my cheeks. I let out a giggle also and stuck my tongue out at Amy that made her groan in annoyance. I took a bite on my food as she rolled her eyes at me and kicked my leg under the table.

I choked on my food and returned the kick at her. I glared at her and continue eating my food.

-

I picked up my books and placed it inside my bag. I sprinted to Mina unnie that is heading out of the room. I sprung my arm on her shoulder that made her flinch. She glanced at me and I just smiled at her. She held my waist with her one arm and pulled me closer.

"Where's Moore?" I asked at Mina unnie as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Probably flirting with girls" She replied "Oh, there"

"You're right unnie" We laughed. I released my hold on Mina unnie and approached Amy. I smacked her head and smiled at the girl she's flirting with.

"Y/n" I said and reached my hand out to her which she gladly accept.

"I know" She said shyly and drew her hand back.

"Aw, I'm fluttered" I said and I received a slap from the girl beside me.

"You smacked my head because I'm flirting and now you're the one who is flirting" I rolled my eyes at her and sneakily reached for her keys at her pocket. I went back to Mina unnie who is waiting for me. I dragged her to head outside of the school.

"Hey, Moore! I'll use your car to send Mina unnie home, just take a cab. Enjoy flirting there" I yelled while looking at her. She looked back at me and smiled.

"How can you use my car when I didn't give the k-" She cut off herself when she didn't feel the keys on her pockets. Her eyes widen with her mouth agape while looking at me again. I just gave her my teasing smirk and dragged Mina unnie to the parking.

The both of us was running to where the car is parked while laughing our lung out. I glance at my back and I didn't saw a glimpse of Amy, she maybe shrugged this off and continue flirting with the girl. What an idiot, flirting with random girls with a beautiful face stuffed with make-ups. Me, I don't need to flirt anymore because I am already surrounded with beautiful girls especially the girl I like.

Mina unnie, Momo unnie, Sana unnie and of course Nayeon unnie, they are all gorgeous, right? Tch. That girl.

"Unnie, let's go. Don't worry at that twit, she's still busy flirting and hitting on someone who have a cake on their faces." She smacked my head but chuckled a bit.

She went in the passenger's seat as I ran to the door of the driver's seat. I opened the door and stepped in. I closed the door and buckled my seatbelt as I checked the side mirrors and rear view mirror if it is placed properly. I glanced at Mina unnie, she already wear her seatbelt so I start the engine and start driving away from here.

"Captain Y/n is on the way~"