Chapter 20

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I fluttered my eyes open slowly. I blinked a few times before rubbing my eyes. I yawned and decided to stay here in the bed for a few minutes. I closed my eyes and snuggled more on the pillow. It smell good so I buried my face more into it. I feel that is breathing so my eyes shot open and looked at it.

It's Y/n, that's why the pillow smell so good. I smiled because she looks adorable while sleeping. I observe her features, I only consider myself as beautiful but I will admit that she looks beautiful. I touched her face and caressed it. I brushed some hair from her face. She leaned in to me, our face are only inches apart and her hold onto me got tighter.

I can feel her breathe now against my skin and all I can do was to admire her face. Her eyebrows, her eyes, her nose and her lips was just perfect. Every seconds that passed by, I didn't know that I am leaning to her little by little. I closed my eyes and let my feelings control me. I can feel that our nose has already touched and my heart is pounding like a drum. Our breathe are already hitting each other and our lips almost touched.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

I quickly pulled away because Y/n started to move when someone knocked on the door. I just closed my eyes so I would look like I'm still sleeping. She groaned and I felt that she sat up because the bed squeaked.

"Ah she's still sleeping" I heard her mumbled before a sounds of slippers stepping on the wooden floor came. I heard a click of the door.

"Oh Amy, what do you want?" She husked out and I opened my eyes a little to peak.

"I'm already going home, I'll see you later at the bar" I heard Amy said and she chuckled a little "You look like a shit, Y/n"

"I know and you're saying that like you wouldn't look like a shit too if you just woke up so shut up" She said, irritation laced on her voice.

"Okay, okay, geez" Amy said and I sat up from the bed "Bye Y/n and Morning Nayeon, nice sleep huh"

"Shoo, go home now Mousie" Y/n teased and I saw that Amy slapped her head before walking away.

"Morning granny! It's nice seeing you like that in the morning" She laughed while wiggling her eyebrows. I stood up and ran into her bathroom and locked it. I faced the mirror and I look like a mess.

"AHHH! FUCK YOU Y/N!" I screamed and I heard her laughed loudly. It's embarrassing, I don't even have a plan to have a sleepover here at her apartment. Why did I even sleep? She should have wake me up last night so I can go back to my flat. I fixed my hair and washed my face with a water. I saw some clean towel so I used it to wipe my face and placed it in the laundry basket.

I went out of the bathroom and I saw her sitting on the edge of her bed, staring at the door. She glanced at me when she felt my presence and marched to me slowly. She approached me slowly and I am just frozen on my spot while looking at her getting closer to me. She smiled before wrapping her arms around me and leaning her face close to me.

What the fuck is happening?

"Hey why are you not moving? Are you okay? GRaNny I want to go at the bathroom already and you're blocking my way" She said irritated before carrying me on her shoulder and dashed on the bed. She threw me at the bed and she ran in the direction of the bathroom.

"Ahh" I whined while rubbing my head that got hit on the headboard when she threw me. I furrowed my eyebrows and got off the bed. I went out of the bedroom and decided to go at the kitchen. I marched to the refrigerator and opened it to get some water. I get the pitcher and a glass on the drawers. I pour some water on the glass before drinking it. I feel refreshed when I felt the water goes through my dry throat.

"Do you want to have breakfast together?" I got startled when she spoke and squinted my eyes at her. She cocked a brow at me, waiting for my answer so I gave her a nod. She picked up her phone and called someone "I already ordered us some food, we just need to wait for few minutes." She said after placing her phone down at the table.

"Do you know where did I place my phone last night?" I asked and she point her finger the living room. "Thanks!" I said while jogging to the living room.

I saw my phone on the table in the living. I picked it up and sat at the couch. I just used my phone to entertain myself while we were waiting for the food to arrive.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door. Y/n went out of the kitchen to answer the door. She went back with a paper bags on her hand and went back to the kitchen. She placed it first on the dining table before getting plates and utensils for us. She settle it at the table before pulling the food out to the plates. We both sat down and started eating.

"'Can you cook?" I asked breaking the silence between us. She raised her head up and looked at me.

"Yes, I can. Why?" She answered and went back eating her food.

"I just wondered because you're always ordering food" I said while chewing my food.

"I'm just lazy. Don't worry, I'll cook for you next time because it looks like you want to taste me." She said calmly and I got choked on my food with my eyes widened. She also choked when she realized what she just said.

"I-I m-mean that, tha-that you uhh want to taste my food, yeah my food" She said while waving her hands in front of me aggressively. I glared at her and kicked her feet under the table.

"Don't you joke like that. I'll strangle your neck without you knowing" I threatened making her gulp and nod her head.