Chapter 16

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I am speechless when I saw who she is. My eyes widen and mouth went agape. I'm surprised that she was already here. She cocked her eyebrows while looking at me and she have her arms crossed against her chest, waiting for my answer.

"Uhhh..." I couldn't construct any words while staring at her. You know, I am too astonished by her beauty. She's too beautiful to handle. She laughed at my reaction and closed my mouth.

"Did I surprise you that much? I'm not even planning to shock you like this" She said followed by her soft giggles. I shook my head and laughed nervously, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Whipped" Amy said so I kicked her secretly and glared at her but I smiled when I face the girl in front of me.

"Welcome back, Tzuyu" Mina unnie said before giving the latter a quick hug and Amy just waved her hand at her.

"Yah, why you didn't say anything to me? You didn't even inform me that you'll be attending school again today eh?" I complained while glaring my eyes at her playfully. She just grinned at me sheepishly.

"Because I want to" She said cockily with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes at her and turned around to walk towards my class.

"Yah, why are you walking away from me, you brat" She yelled behind me so I faced her while walking backwards.

"Because I want to" I said mockingly and stuck my tongue out at her playfully. She got annoyed so she started chasing me out and me, running for my dear life.

"Nyenyenye, you would not catch me, yoda" I teased at her and laughed to annoy her more.

"Let's see what happens if I caught you, idiot" She shot back at me and I just grinned and run so she will not catch me.

I barged inside the classroom and rest my hands on my knees while trying to catch my breathe after running so fast. Many sweats formed on my forehead after the running I did. I got tackled by someone and head locked me.

"Got ya, y/n/n" She said and let out an evil laugh "Don't you make me run again like that. It's tiring, you know?"

"Yes, I know" I said sarcastically so she smacked my hear repeatedly.

"Owww" I whined while caressing my head. She jogged into her seat and put her bag down, beside her chair. I sat beside her and put my books on top of table. I glanced at her and she's looking at the front blankly. She looked at me and shoved my face away.

"Yah, what's your problem?" I cried out while pouting. I rest my head at my table while looking at her.

"You." I creased my eyebrows in confusion.

"What? What's with me?" I asked with a lace of confusion on my voice.

"You. You kept staring at me" She said so I squinted my eyes away from her "I might melt"

My eyes widen and I buried my face on the table because of embarrassment.

"Tzuyuu~ What did you at Y/n? Her ears are red" I raised my head up immediately and cover my ears. Amy laughed me when I lifted my head up.

"Y/n-chan, are you alright? Your face is burning, do you want me to send you at infirmary?" Mina said when she approached us so I quickly shoved my face at my books, still holding my ears.

"She's beyond alright. Right, Y/n?" I picked up my pen that is on the top my table and threw it to her so she would stop teasing me. The other two just shook her head because of the two of us.

-

"Y/n, are you happy now?" Amy said as soon as she saw me at the lockers, fixing my things. I closed my locker and she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.