Chapter 49

(3RD PERSON'S P.O.V)

The two were inside of Y/n's bedroom, Nayeon was laying on her stomach at the bed and Y/n was at her study table, doing her homeworks. The older girl was just watching the studying girl's back which made her bore for the past few minutes that she even tried to sleep but she can't.

"Y/n, were you really jealous earlier?" Nayeon started a conversation by asking some kind of question. She planted her elbows at the soft mattress and placed her face between her hands. 

"What kind of question is that?" Y/n asked back as her eyes were still fixed on the paperworks. Nayeon groaned and flipped her position, now she's facing the ceiling above.

"Just answer it" Nayeon uttered, sitting up before she hopped out of the bed. She walked until she reached Y/n's back and slowly wrapped her arms around her.

The younger one got surprised a little as she was too engrossed at answering her assignments, she felt Nayeon's head on top of her. She let go of her ballpen and looked up before answering her girlfriend's question.

"Who wouldn't? Of course, I was. Isn't that obvious?" Y/n replied with a tone of sarcasm and crossed her arms. The other one broke into giggles and set herself on the younger one's lap, facing Y/n.

"Don't worry, he's just a friend. And I, really really, love you" The bunny said and squeeze Y/n's cheeks between her index finger and thumb. The other girl placed her hands on each other side of Nayeon to support her and caressed it with her thumbs.

"I know that... I'm just jealous of you" Y/n said, making Nayeon to look at her with so much confusion.

"Did I heard it right? You are" She pointed her finger at Y/n before pointing at herself "jealous of me?"

"Yeah, you heard it the right way" Y/n said grinning. "Jin sunbaenim is really handsome, you know. Many have said that he's kind and charming. He's really popular in the school and in one blink, you're hugging him like it's not big deal"

"Baby, I have a crush on him!" Y/n exclaimed and held Nayeon's arm who were looking at her weirdly. "How broad his shoulder is? Was it like this? or much more bigger?" 

She bombarded her with questions as her hands are getting measurements on Nayeon's arm. Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows, wondering if there something happened wrong at the other one. She snatched her hand back at her and gripped on both of Y/n's shoulder.

"Are you fucking serious?" She snapped with her eyes glaring at the opposite one. Y/n laughed mentally when she saw how Nayeon's face immediately changed but kept her silly acting. 

"Yes" Y/n teased and tightened her grip on Nayeon's waist, provoking her more. 

Y/n was just joking all the time about having an infatuation at the tall man, but how she describe the man is real and no mix of lie. Having a little fun would not hurt, right? Nayeon can't be the only one who can do it, of course she can too.

"Why don't you just go to him and break up with me, asshole?!" Nayeon shouted, feeling betrayed by the sudden information, which is not really true.

"Because I love you, is it bad to have a crush on someone while being in a relationship?" Y/n told at her like it's not a big deal. Nayeon scoffed, rolling her eyes by the other one's idiocy. 

"Of course, you jerk!" Nayeon responded with a raised voice, slapping her arms continuously.

"Really? My bad but it is just a little one so I guess it's okay" Y/n asked as her one brow is raised. The bunny sighed and slumped her shoulders down to calm herself down because she's getting irritated at her fool girlfriend.