Chapter 1

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It is already morning. I just woke up from my sleep. My hands crawled on the table next to my bed to reach for the alarm clock and slammed the top to stop it from ringing anymore. I groaned and opened my one eye to look around to only close it again because of the blinding light. Maybe I forgot to close the curtains properly that the sunlight abled to get inside the room.

I slowly sit up on my bed while stretching my arms from getting numb all night. I can completely open my both eyes after adjusting my sight from the shining light. I hopped out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After doing my morning routine, I went outside to see a figure eating in the kitchen. I marched at the kitchen and made a coffee for me. I placed it in the table before running out at the living room to get the laptop I left last night at the center table. 

I joined my bestfriend on the table and opened my laptop too. I am working on the video that I am currently editing for our clients with my friend, Amy.

I am a working student, a 4th year college, my course that I took is medicine. Since when I am little kid, being doctor is my dream. It is still summer break, I don't like that I'm doing nothing, that's why I have this job.

We started to edit and check if we have some mistakes that need to be settled. I am drinking a coffee while watching the video we are currently working on.

"Hey, we just need to add some scene in this part" Amy said while checking the video. She faced the laptop to me and showed it so I nodded my head in understanding.

"Okay, I'll take care of it" I replied to her shortly and gave her a smile. I went to my room to get the drone I hid carefully in a safe place so it could not get destroyed. I need to be careful and gentle on the things I have even I do have many money to replace it.

I get my drone, readying it so I can record the scenery we need for our project. I jogged to the backyard I have in my apartment with the drone on my hand. I opened it, setting at the ground before using the remote on my hand to make it fly and move. I start to record the background of the building where I am staying, when a woman wearing only a towel, came out into the backyard of her condo and start dancing. 

I widened my eyes but started laughing. That's fucking unbelievable. What is she doing? Should I do it too sometimes?

Because I was too focused on watching her, I didn't know that I slowly move it closer to her direction that it could be noticeable to her. In the middle of her dancing, I saw that her eyes caught a sight of my drone, her eyes were looking at me through the camera that the drone have. 

It was enough for her to stop her from moving and dancing any further more. She's frozen on her spot as I was too, astonished on what's happening right now. Fucking hell, I got to get to have a more clear view of her face and she's gorgeous.

Being distracted by her face is not her because I just got snapped out of my trance when I saw her reaching out for the technology. Out of my panic, I immediately moved my hands to move it away from her but I was too late. Oh, hell.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" She raised a brow and of course, the drone can't get away now because she's holding it too tightly. "Hey, whoever you are! You need to show yourself to me, pervert!"

"Eh? Shit, my gosh!" I rubbed my hair in frustration as my gaze was glued on her.

"You're stupid too for making yourself caught to me!" She shouted as her eyes widen in anger. She pointed a finger directly at the camera, her face was scrunched up in discomfort and anger.

"I know, you don't need to remind me!" I whined while watching her by the screen. I want to smack myself for being an idiot.  

I became nervous because maybe she will never return it to me. It is important equipment that I need to finish all of our film projects.

"If you want to get this your drone, let's meet later at the garden. 8 pm" She sternly said before going back inside her condo and turning off the drone so my screen went black.

"Oh, fuck, I'm doomed" I cursed and sat down at the ground while shaking the remote on my hand. 

AHHHH! What did I do to deserve this. 

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

What the heck...

I got startled when I saw a drone in front of me recording whatever am I doing. You can tell it by the blinking red light in the side and of course who will control it without seeing the direction of it. I stared at it because of shock but also tried to reach it which made it to move again in attempt to fly away from me. But to the owner's not-so-good fate, I managed to catch it and gripped onto it so tightly because of anger.

I angrily looked at the camera and said "What the fuck do you think are you doing?"

I raised a brow as I positioned the camera in front of my face and made sure that it will not get into my chest part. I'm sure the owner is a pervert. "Hey, whoever you are! You need to show yourself to me, pervert!"

"You're stupid too for making yourself caught to me!" I insulted while widening my eyes in anger. I pointed my index finger to it. "If you want to get this your drone, let's meet later at the garden. 8 pm"

I immediately put my finger down and hold on the edge of my towel so it'll not get off from my body. I'm naked, duh. I don't want to get viral because of that.

I turned off the drone and go inside my condo, my bedroom and dress myself with the clothes I got at the balcony. I have work today but I still have few free hours to relax before going to work. So I sit on my sofa on the living room and just watch dramas on tv. 

Whoever you are, I'm Im Nayeon. I'm more dangerous than on what you expect from me.