Chapter 39

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

We were having our graduation photoshoot today and here I am sitting on one chair, facing the camera while carving an oh-so-sweet smile. I am wearing a black robe with a formal clothes inside. The cap is on my head while my left hand is holding a rolled paper with a string on it.

I'm facing the camera and posed. The photographer took a few shots before dismissing me for there is still next one to me. I removed the robe and the cap before going out of the room.

"There you are" Amy said out of nowhere and swung her arm over my shoulder. I did the same and started walking.

"The two japanese unnies want to have a lunch date with us" I glanced at her with raised brow.

"Really? When?" I asked smiling.

"Just now. They texted me and the other two are already on the outside, specifically on my car right now" She responded as we make our way to the parking lot.

"Okay, let's go" I removed her arms before running as she followed me behind, chasing me off.

"Hey you bastard! Stop running! I'll beat you when I caught you, SONG!" I laughed and fasten my pace to make a big gap between us.

I halted on my steps when I reached her car and rest my head on the window. I regained my breathing before knocking the door, recklessly so they could open it. Someone opened the door for me so I immediately stepped in and watched for Amy to arrive while hiding my head down.

"Where's Amy? the two were already waiting for us on a Japanese restaurant" Mina asked me when I got in so I put my index finger on my lips and shushed her receiving a weird look from the both of them.

"Why are you hiding? Don't tell me you did some trouble and some police are chasing you away right now" Tzuyu stared at me with her eyebrows creased.

"No there's more dangerous"

"What?"

"A tigress, fuck help me" I noticed that she was already near so I hid my body down and pulled Mina unnie next to me.

"Hey, open this door! Where's that fucking Y/n?!" She banged on the door while shouting to open these doors. 

Tzuyu was about to open it but I held it and pulled it away "No! Don't open it!"

"What the fuck? That's your problem, we need to go now" She snatched her hand back and pressed the button quickly so I would not attempt to yank her hand away.

-

I rubbed my head while walking toward the entrance of the restaurant as the three is in front of me. We walked in and searched for the two, Momo and Sana.

"There they are" Mina unnie before jogging on the table that was occupied by the two japanese.

"Hello~ What happened to you Y/n? your forehead is red" Sana unnie stated while looking at the red spot on my forehead.

"Uh, she just bumped into a pole" Tzuyu answered while smiling and sat on the chair next to Momo unnie.

"You're a clumsy baby, just like me" She exclaimed and giggled before pulling me to sit next to her.

"Not again" Tzuyu uttered boredly while staring at the both of us.

"Huh? What not again?" The squirrel asked curiously which the tall latter just shrugged off. I just scoffed and looked down on my fingers.

"Let's order now, I'm hungry" The oldest in the table announced and picked up the menu.

"Game, I'm also hungry now. Didn't eat some breakfast" I butted in and grabbed one of the menus that is neatly placed on the table.

"Who will pay?" Mina voiced out and lifted another one from the table also.

"Me, it's been a while since I paid for our meals" Tzuyu chimed in the conversation while scanning the menu she's holding.

"Aw, you're so sweet" Amy ruffled her hair which Tzuyu swatted away.

"Stop doing that or I'll let you pay your own food" Tzuyu threatened making her raise both of her hands in defeat.

"Mister, here!" Momo unnie called the waited who was approaching us right now.

"Yes, do you need something?" He asked politely, carving a sweet smile for us.

"We'll give our orders"

"Oh, okay. What is it, ma'am?" He fished his note pad out his back pocket with his pen. 

We told our orders to him which he listed in his mini notebook. We thanked him after saying all the things we need to as he proceeded into the kitchen to tell our orders into the cook.

I waited for the foods, same with the others. I played with my phone to entertain myself from boredom. In the middle of the game, someone call flashed on my phone which made me furrow my brows.

It displayed there my brother's name, Hyunwoo, so I instantly answered the call, thinking that it was something important.

"Hey Woo-nie! Is there any problem?" I started and placed my elbows on the table.

"No, there's nothing wrong. I just got bored so I decided to call you" He replied which made me giggle.

"You missed me, huh?"

"Of course, noona! I want to play with you again!"

"Yeah, sure, next time. We'll go into another water park, I know that you love playing water" 

"Yes, make sure of it! I'll be looking forward to it, noona! Don't you ever forget about it, okay?" He blabbered continuously so I chuckled.

"Yes, yes, baby boy. Don't worry, I'll not forget about it" 

"Hey, Hyunwoo. Who's you're talking with?" I heard someone asked him in the background. "Give it to me"

"Okay"

"Hello, who's this?" A matured voice welcomed my ears changing the bubbly and cutesy voice on the phone.

"Oh hey dad, it's Y/n" 

"Ah~ This boy, I thought he was talking to a stranger!" He exclaimed so I shook my head even he can't see me as my lips turned upwards. "Did he disturb you? Are you busy there, I'll hang this up now"

"No, no. I'm not busy, I am just waiting for our foods to arrive. I am having a lunch with my friends"

"Good. Oh and your graduation is already coming, right?"

"Yes, next two weeks. I'm excited, I'm gonna receive the car you amd mom promised to me" I exclaimed, followed by a short giggle, same with dad.

"Okay, you deserve it. See you soon, my daughter! Bye!"

"Bye, dad"

He hanged up the call so I put my phone down on the table with a smile lingering on my face.

"Who called you, Y/n?" Sana asked me.

"It's Hyunwoo" I responded with a smiley face.

"Oh that little cute boy! I miss him" She stated happily and clasped her hands together.

"Maybe, we can see him on our graduation day. You will come there, right?" I asked and rest my chin on my palm while looking at her.

"Of course, I can't miss the graduation ceremony of my babies. So I'll sure come that day!" She muttered and squeeze both of my cheeks.

I chuckled and just let her do whatever she want on my face.