Chapter 43

(AUTHOR'S P.O.V)

You and Nayeon decided to go at the Jeju island as you still have a summer vacation after your graduation. Of course, after this or a months after, you need to go back at school and study again.

You're a future doctor and every students who claimed to be their courses as a medic degree then you'll need to study for additional years. 

Now it is only about the specialty you'll take which is being a pediatrician. Not one of the best paid doctors but the income you'd get will be enough to support yourself for every day.

You just think that you'll enjoy this work. If you're taking a job, make sure it to be the one that you'll like and enjoy.

The car that your parents promised was already delivered on your family's house. They called you once it arrived and you were all blissed out when you heard the news and immediately went on the house. 

The two of you were inside your car with you driving as Nayeon was out of the world, her mouth was opened and cute little snores are coming out from her. You are just listening music from the radio so you'll not get giddy and sleepy. 

Distracting yourself from sleepiness with the sounds of the radio let out with Nayeon's snores. If some found someone's snores unpleasant and distracting, for you it's like music and a comforting sound while your hands are busy at steering.

You have already booked a hotel for the two of you so it will not be difficult to find a place where the two of you can stay while on the vacation. You sighed in satisfaction when the building reached your sight, feeling happy that you have already reached the destination.  

You parked the car aside in front of the entrance before waking the girl on the passenger seat. "Hey Nay~ We're already here, wake up"

"No~ I still don't want to~" She whined and turned her back on you. You sighed and scratched your nape.

"Then okay, I'll leave you here with the valet. I can't carry you, we still have bags that's full of clothes" You said and opened my door to go out. The valet went to my side as you opened the trunk to get the backpacks and the luggage that Nayeon brought even you're just three days for here.

"I'll take care of my luggage" You got startled when you hear a familiar voice behind you. She snatched it on your hands and walked to the entrance first.

"What's the problem of that woman?" You asked to yourself while pushing the trunk close before tossing the car's key on the man waiting at your side. "Take care of it, please"

He nodded his head which made you smile before making your way to the hotel. You went in the counter as your eyes are looking for your girlfriend. She's at the lounge area, sitting with her arms and legs crossed. Her eyes are on your figure.

You shrugged it off and just let her there before turning your head to face the lady behind the counter.

"Hello, can I get the key for the room I booked?" You asked politely, mustering a smile on your lips. She stared at you for a solid minute. "Um, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine so what's your name miss?" She said in a sweet honey tone as a disgusting smile are placed on her face.

You thought that the girl was weird so you didn't waste anytime to give her an answer so you could already get away from her. "Song Y/n"

"Thank you, could you please wait a little? I'll just search it up on my desktop" She replied which made you nod. You stared at her and desktop, watching her moves while your elbows are resting at the counter, waiting for her to finish. "Room 34"