Chapter 8

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I am already at the front of Nayeon unnies's room. I knocked two times at the door and I heard a faint voice saying 'wait' behind the door. I heard the click of the doorknob and the door opened revealing Nayeon wearing a light purple long sleeves-shirt, a light blue jeans with a belt that is the same color of the pants she's wearing, and a white shoes.

 I heard the click of the doorknob and the door opened revealing Nayeon wearing a light purple long sleeves-shirt, a light blue jeans with a belt that is the same color of the pants she's wearing, and a white shoes

'Beautiful' One word that I thought while staring at her.

"Y/N!" I stopped zoning out when I heard Nayeon yelled at me.

"Aa-ahh, yes?" I stammered while looking away.

" You been spacing out, you okay?" She asked.

"Of course, unnie" I said and laughed nervously "So let's go"

We exit the building and hailed a cab going to mall.

-

It is already 7 pm, we are at the mall for almost 3 hours. We bought new clothes and accessories. We also played at the arcade, we are on our way to a restaurant where we decided to have a dinner. We are already here at the restaurant, we entered and searched for a vacant table.

A waiter came to us and asked our orders. When we already ordered, we just chatted about things while waiting the food we ordered.

30 minutes has passed and our orders was finally served to us. We start to dig in and continue our talk.

"The bill, please" I said when the waiter I called, approached us.

"Just a minute, ma'am" He said and excused himself to go at the counter.

The waiter came back with a bill. It's my treat so I got my wallet and picked up money to pay. After I paid, me and Nayeon stood up and exit the restaurant. Nayeon clinged on my right arm, she became clingy when we became friend and started hanging out.

" Let's go home now" I said and went outside of mall to hail a cab to go back home.

We are now inside the cab "I'm sleepy" She said and let out a yawn.

"Then sleep while we are on our way to the apartment. Here, lean at my shoulder" I told her and she lay her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. She has fallen asleep because I already hearing a soft snores coming from her.

After a few minutes on ride, the cab already stopped at the building we were staying.

"Hey, unnie" I said while holding both of her shoulders and shaking her. She groaned and looked around.

"We are already here, let's go" I handed the money to the driver and get off the cab.

-

We already reached her flat. We stopped walking and she looked at me.

"It's a nice hangout. Thank you for the treat" She said shyly and I smiled at her.

"Yeah, welcome. I just want you to have a good time because you have been stress at your work for this past few days" I said and she hugged me.

"Thank you so much" She said and kissed my right cheek. "Goodnight" She pulled off from the hug and went straight to her room. I froze because of what she did and still looking at her door.

"Hey, you stole a kiss from me! And goodnight too, you grandma" I said and laughed. I touched my cheeks that is burning while going back on my flat.

'Woah. That pretty grandma.' I thought because of her boldness.

(NAYEON P.O.V)

Y/n accompany me on my way at the apartment I am staying. We were now in front of my door so we stopped walking. I faced her and said "It's a nice hangout. Thank you for the treat"

She smiled at me that melt my heart and said "Yeah, welcome. I just want you to have a good time because you have been stress at your work for this past few days"

'Wow, she's so sweet' I'm happy that she cares for me. She asked me to hangout to relieve all my stress and her plan really worked. I walked near her and engulfed her at a hug.

"Thank you so much" I said and kissed her right cheek.

"Goodnight" I pulled off from the hug and run very fast to my room. I entered my room and put my back at the door to close it and slide off. I hold my cheeks that is probably red and my other hand is in my chest. My heart is beating so fast.

"Hey, you stole a kiss from me! And goodnight too, you grandma" I heard her say and laugh outside.

When I heard a footsteps fading away from outside. I stood up and start jumping up and down while squealing.

'You make me feel something I am not familiar with. I wonder what it is'