Chapter 38

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I woke up with someone's showering my whole face with kisses. I blinked my eyes to adjust on the lighting inside the room.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw her eyes that's staring lovingly at me.

Can I melt right now?

"Good morning~" She greeted happily that brings smile on my face "Honestly, it's already afternoon"

I giggled and slapped her on arm. I opened my arms at her to ask for a hug which she gave.

"C'mon, I'll help you clean yourself" She muttered before leaning in to give me a quick kiss. She stood up so I extend my arms. She shook her head while cackling before carrying me.

"Does it hurt?" She asked grinning.

"A little" I responded and slapped her left cheek playfully. I'm a little sore but I want to be a baby today so I want her to carry me.

And she can't resist her cute girlfriend, can she?

We entered the bathroom and she took me in the tub that have a warm water.

"I've already prepared it for you" She smiled cheekily while picking up a liquid soap.

"It's weekend today, right?" I asked while watching her as she started scrubbing my body with soap. She hummed as a respons.

"I don't have a shift today and you don't have also classes, right?"

"Yeah, why?" She puts shampoo on my hair and spread it.

"Can I stay here today? So we could spend our time together here, cuddling" I asked while showing my puppy eyes at her.

"But.." She trailed off while staring at me so I puckered my lips to look more cute.

"Pweasee~" I said in cutesy voice to make her agree at my idea.

"O-kay, geez" She gave up and pecked me on my lips making me smile in content.

"Let's finish bathing you first" She stated and pinched my cheeks that was full of bubbles because of the soap.

I washed my body up and rinsed with the water before pulling up from the water. She grabbed a towel that was hanging on the wall and wrapped it around me.

She dried my body with other towel before putting it around my hair.

We went out from the bathroom but she got first from me as she was still getting clothes for me in her closets.

"What do you want to wear, hoodie or shirt. Maybe a tank top with shorts" She yelled out to ask me.

"Just a hoodie" I answered and make my way to her, running.

I removed my towel that was wrapped around my body and also the one on my hair. I let my messy and wet hair fall and stared at my lover's back as she was still busy on getting clothes for me.

I sat down on the bed. I placed my hands on my back and posed sexily.

"Here's your clothes..." She trailed off while turning around to look at me. The clothes on her hands falls down as she scanned me up and down. "..Baby"

I'm so naughty and no one can handle this sexy body of mine.

I laughed mentally before standing up and cat walked my way to her. I twirled around to tease her more. I placed my hand on her chest as her eyes followed the actions I am doing.

I brushed my lips against her before biting my own lips. I noticed that she got tensed so I reached for her hand and let it to touch my body.

I hummed in satisfaction when I felt Y/n's cold fingers brushed on my skin. I pushed her that made her back met the closet and slammed my lips on her.

I nibbled on her lower lip as my long fingers are trailing her jaw line, down to her neck. My kisses went down to her neck and sucked on some spots making hickeys.

I pecked her lips once again before crouching down to pick the hoodie and panties she picked. I watched her frozen body while wearing the clothes.

"Let's eat" I said while poking her in chest. She looked at me in disbelief.

"Did that really happen?" She mumbled in a small voice.

"Hmm" I kissed her once again before walking out the room.

"You're such a tease, Im" I heard her says making my lips let out a chuckle.

"You said that you can cook, right?" She nodded her head as a response.

"Then cook for our lunch" I said and sat on one of the chairs inside the dining room.

"I didn't got to grocery and last time I checked my stocks, I only have ones to make some spaghetti" She answered and opened the upper closets.

"Then do it, at least we have something to eat" I rest my elbows on the table as she placed the ingredients on the counter's island.

"Okay, Miss Im or let me say soon to be Song" She winked at my direction making my face heats up.

"S-shut your mouth, just cook. I don't want you disgusting saliva on my food" I stuttered out as she just let out a chuckle.

"But you want me to kiss you and we even shared a french kiss last night, babe" I threw a rolled tissue on her because of embarrassment.

-

"Lunch's ready now" She places a two plates on the table.

I picked up my fork and tasted her cooked spaghetti.

"How is it?" She asked after sitting and looked at me with her hands cupping her cheeks.

"Good" She hummed and holds her fork up to taste some.

"Not bad, I think" She laughed and continue on eating, the same with me.

"So you just want to stay here all day? You don't want to go out?" She asked while munching on her food.

"Yeah, I just want to watch movies while hugging you" I puffed my cheeks and make an eyesmile.

"You look so cute" She pinched my cheeks softly while giggling which made my mouth left the same noise.

"I'm finished eating now" I stood up from my seat to wash my hands on the sink.

"Okay, I'll join you on the couch later" She said in a muffled voice as her mouth was full of food. I giggled at the sight before jogging on the living room.

I started surfing on the Netflix to search for some decent movie. After making up my mind, I chose one that took my interest and played it.

I just sat on the couch while my eyes were fixed on the big screen, waiting for Y/n to come.

I felt the space next to mine, sunk so I turned my head to look at the latter. She wrapped her arms around me and lift my body up to place me on her lap.

I leaned back to her chest and continued on watching the movie with her warm body radiating on mine.