Chapter 47

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I surprised Momo unnie with a back hug when I saw her walking to the entrance of the school from the parking's lot.

It made her shriek in surprise and her body jumped in the unexpected action.

"Hello unnie!" I laughed as her reaction was really funny.

She heaved a sigh when she realize that it's only me but she still smack me on my arms that was wrapped around her.

"There's no need to surprise me, it's so early in the morning and I almost had a heart attack on the start" She said while holding on her chest.  I chuckled and hugged her tighter.

"Unnie, why you're the only one who's here? Where's the other two?" I asked with my face, full of confusion.

As far as I know, they live together in one roof so why would she arrive here alone. 

"They left me. They woke up so early and decided to go here much earlier. Sana texted me that I just saw as I checked my phone after fluttering my eyes open" She pouted and played with my hands "She said that the two of them tried to wake me up but I wouldn't budge even it takes ten minutes of them trying"

"Well, I was a little late than the usual time I go here so maybe they're already on their lockers, getting their things" I concluded as it was always like that.

She hummed as a response and I removed my embrace at her. I stand beside her, walking side by side until we reached the lockers.

And I am right, there the four of them, fooling around with each other as the door of their lockers are opened.

I cleared my throat which made them stop from choking each other and there is it, in a very awkward positions.

"Is it enjoying?" I asked with a hint of tease in my voice.

They moved away from each other and cleared their throats. I saw that two japanese girl gulped when they saw the eyes that Momo's giving.

"Yeah?" Amy responded with a question and hesitation on her voice. I chuckled on their face and shook my head.

"Why are you all so awkward? C'mon, let's go on our classes. We can get late at any minutes now" I uttered which made them all nod as a response. "Let me just get my books on my locker"

My first two weeks here were not that bad, it's that Amy kept smacking me on my head for no reasons and I really don't like it. She made it as one of her hobbits.

And I don't know what I will do once I received it from her again today.

I reached my class and opened the door to see some of my classmates already seated on their designated place.

I marched on my seat that was placed at the back. I sat down before placing my bag on my side. As I got on my seat, a knock can be heard from the doors before it got opened and someone got in which is our professor.

I sighed, leaning my back against my chair and focused on my front, ready for the long discussions.

-

I yawned and rubbed my eyes while arranging my things on my bag. The class has just ended and I can go home already if the girls don't have any plans for today anymore. I'm sure that I can't decline their invite since they're too many, five versus me, that's a no-no.

I rose up from my chair as I hooked my bag on my shoulder. My bag have my book, folders and laptop because it is required here. I went outside of the classroom to the exit of the school because that's what Mina's message said.

I gripped on the strap of my bag while making my way out. All of their figures reached my sight, they were standing next to each other and their mouths are moving, indicating that all of them are talking. Their voices were faint on my hearing and their words were not that clear so I can't understand the topic they're talking.

"Hey!" I called out that surely get their attentions. Mina was the first one to turn around as some of them were focused on their phones.

"Y/n's already here. Maybe we can already go now" She said as I approached all of them. Tzuyu, Amy and Momo turned off their phones and put it in either pocket or inside the bag.

"Right! Let's go already" Sana unnie clung into my left arm where there's no bag placed.

"Wait...where are we going by the way?" I asked at Sana unnie as she started to pull to the school's parking.

 "A Korean barbeque house, the one who's clinging on you right now was the one who thought of it and also said that it was her treat" Amy chimed in who's behind me, answering the question that was supposed to be Sana unnie's.

"Okay, thanks for answering even you're not the one who I am asking" I said with a bit of sarcasm which caused me to receive a smack from her.

"Just be thankful, you ungrateful kid!" She exclaimed that made me let out a snort.

"No way" I muttered and gave her an annoying smile which I sure could trigger her.

"YAH! Y/N! How could you?!" She yelled again which can break someone's eardrums.

"Yah! Why don't you shut your mouth?!" Tzuyu reprimanded as she gave her a slap on the back.

"Hey! You can't yah yah me and smack me, I'm older than you!" She shouted which really deafening so I just ignored them and didn't bother to interrupt them as I don't to get burn by Tzuyu. I placed my hand on Sana's waist as she just stay silent with a smile on her face, listening at the two who were at our backs.

"I don't care if you're older at me with a fucking month and the brain you have was like the one that the baby fetus have" Tzuyu snapped back. Amy didn't spoke anymore and the shoutings were replaced with a silence.  

I glanced at Amy and immediately laugh when I saw how unpleasant the look she has on her face. She glared at me and folded her arms.

I immediately put my gaze back at the front when my leg got bumped into something hard, making hiss in sudden pain.

"There's your car already" Sana unnie told me as I removed my arm from her to caress the spot I got hit.

"Karma" Amy mumbled. I groaned and fished the car key to open the it. I quickly put my bag at the back seat because my shoulder was getting hurt already.

"Why don't you go already at your car, Amy?!" I pushed her away so she gave me a smirk before running away. I looked around and saw that Sana and Tzuyu were not already here, I thought that Sana unnie wants to go at the location together with me.

I scratched the back of my neck before going at the driver's seat door. When I opened it, I almost had a heart attack when I saw a figure sitting on the shotgun seat. "What the..."

The squirrel girl laughed and pulled me inside "C'mon, start driving now. Sorry to startle you"

I sighed while shaking my head, few chuckles fell from my mouth. I started the engine and drove away from this place.