Chapter 77

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"I can see you're getting close to Park Chaeyoung, do you have any intentions to get her?" Amy blurted. After lunch, Amy decided to go with me, separate with the others.

Well, I know that she's with me here because of some things, so I guessed right. She's here because she wants to know something again.

"Get her? Are you saying that I am planning to kidnap her just because she's pretty and all?" I asked, causing for me to get a smack on my head.

"Idiot, what I mean to "get her" is like capture her attention, interest, especially her heart" I stared at her in disbelief before letting out chuckles. Shaking my head, I decided to brush off her thoughts.

"No... what are you thinking like that?" I nudged her on her side. Stating that, I, don't have any intentions at said girl.

"Well, just like what you said "she's pretty and all" so there's a big possibility that you're planning to do whatever I am thinking" I raised a brow, feeling a little disappointed for her. 

"Are you really my bestfriend?" She also did raise her brow, copying my action.

"No" She answered "Just kidding. I know that she's still the one. Just tell me what is going on between you and Rosé"

I stared at her, thinking if I should tell her or not. But even though I won't tell the truth, there's nothing will happen which is not on my desire.

"Secret" I told her a single word, not giving any clue on what she's curious about. 

"Oh, come on. This is too much suffering, let me know" Amy pleaded, her lips were jutted out.

Of course, I'm not affected if she's doing that so I shook my head to reject her request. As she was persistent, she held my left arm and shook it, forcing me to give her the answers.

"1 word, 6 letters, secret. Well, you'll know it soon, don't be too impatient" I told her, removing her grip on my arm.

"Argh, you really are devil. You don't know the feeling of dying because of massive curiosity running through your mind" She sulked out, accepting her defeat. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, it isn't your business so you don't need to know it. I can tell it if I want but unfortunately for you, I don't want to" I said. 

"After being a supportive bestfriend for you throughout these years, you'll let me suffer with this" I scoffed.

"Don't be too over acting" I complained and walked faster to escape her sulking which I really don't like.

"Yah! wait!" She shouted behind me which made me walk faster than before to leave her completely.

-

"Hey, Nayeon. How you doing?" Once I reached her place, I immediately greeted her. As soon as my words reached her ears, her eyebrow slowly raised up in questioning manner.

"I'm doing fine, as always. I'm still the most beautiful girl living in this word" She answered as her narcissistic side was out.

I smiled in amusement and nodded my head when I got her response. Well, I do agree, a little.

"Are you alright now? You're not going to call me the b-word?" I chortled when she mentioned it. I crossed my arms and furrowed my brows before interrogating her. 

"Why? Do you want me to continue it, baby?" I asked her, adding the word she was pointing to. 

"Yes, baby, I do" She responded, not letting her competitive side, down.

The endearment slip on her mouth smoothly as it got a little emphasized. I chuckled lowly, feeling the merriment on me rising up.

"Oh, really?" Capturing her hands with mine, running my thumb smoothly on her soft skin. 

"Of course, baby. Well, you asked me on how I am doing. Now it's my turn, are you feeling great right now?" I got taken aback when she pulled me by my collar and traced my jawline with her index finger. Her words got seductive, luring me in to her sweet and addictive spell.

I can't seem to move away and open my mouth to speak as I was to attached on her eyes that were boring straight to mine.

"Oh, I guess you are" The sides of her lips, lifted, feeling the success of making me speechless by her simple moves. Her fingers cupped my face, as her smile got wider.

"Ehem, hospital. Ehem, kids. Ehem, parents. Ehem Ehem"

My mind went back working, so I hurriedly gained my composition and pulled away from Nayeon who's wearing her victory smile.

I panicked because of embarrassment so I looked away from the woman who just teased me and faced the girl who interrupted the two of us, which I'm little thankful to.

"Oh hi, Joohyun-ssi" She snickered when I greeted her like an innocent being. 

"Hello, Y/n-ssi. I guess you two are having fun but please next time, pick the right place for it" I avoided her eyes too, looking in the floor instead because the embarrassment was still here.

"Uh, let her, Joohyun-ssi. It's once in a lifetime" Nayeon chimed in, before feeling someone's hand patting my back. "And it looks like she learned something, expect that this won't happen again"

I scoffed when I got what she's trying to imply. 

Joohyun laughed "Okay, okay, you're right. I can clearly see it. Oh look, her ears are red"

I covered my ears with my hands as soon as I heard it. "Aish, stop it you two"

Averting my attention back to Nayeon, I did what I am always doing with more speed. Placing the pen down, with the their eyes on me, I clutched on the strap of my bag before bidding my goodbye.

"I'm going" I said "See you two, later again"

"Okay, baby" I heard Nayeon replied which sent me strange feeling and of course, the sudden embarrassment as I can still feel her touch earlier, lingering on my mind. I didn't bother to speak anymore, hearing the two of the laughing.

I reached the room, setting myself in the seat as my heart is beating erratically. I closed my eyes when the scene earlier kept replaying as it was a damn broken tape on my mind.

Her effect on me, was really undefeatable. She's the only one who can make me feel like this. If I just knew that two of us will meet again, I swear I maybe readied myself from the start.

And after all of these, I know the answer. I know that I had never completely moved on from her. After all, I still can feel it, I can feel that she's still the one.