Chapter 27

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It has been four months since the date and I am already courting Nayeon. I asked her if I could court her when it's her birthday and gladly she accepted it. The four months with her are the best.

My feelings for her are getting bigger everyday. From the small crush to the love of my life. Since then I have already moved on from my 10 year crush, Tzuyu. The thought that she was the one for me and the girl I imagine that will be by my side forever changed when I met Nayeon.

It's like a magic. A good magic, I want Nayeon to be the one who will be with me forever until the last day of my life. I want her and only her.

"Y/n! Here my baby!" I heard a familiar voice shouted making me burst in laughters. I waved my hands at her when I already saw her, with a smile on my face. I jogged on their table and hugged them one by one.

"Where's the other two?" I asked the three japanese when I noticed that Amy and Tzuyu is still not here.

"They are still not here, maybe la-" Momo's got cut off when someone run on our table while panting that caught all of our attentions.

"Sorry, I'm late" Amy said while running out of breathe. I reached out for a glass of water on the table and gave it to her. She drank it and sat beside me.

"Okay so Tzuyu was the only one who's not he-" A ringing phone cut Sana's words. We looked at the phone and it's Mina unnie's. She picked it up and answer the call.

"Ah okay, bye" She said and placed her phone down at the table. We all stared at her with a questioning face, she looked at us back and let out an 'ahh' when she realized it.

"It's Tzuyu. She said she couldn't make it because she remember that Mark asked her on a date for today" She said and the three japanese avert their gaze at me when Mina finished her sentence. I raised a brow on them and they just shook their heads while Amy bursts in laughters.

The foods that the three unnie's ordered arrived so we start eating. When I shove another spoon of food inside my mouth, I heard a very familiar laugh that caused me to choke. It caught all of the attention on the table. Amy patted my back while chuckling and Momo unnie gave me a water to stop me from coughing.

I hit my chest with my fists while drinking the water and looked at the direction where I heard it. I saw that it's really her and she's with a guy which caused me to spat the water which is in front of Amy's face.

"What the fuck Y/n?!" She said while wiping her face and the rest just laughed on us. I remove my gaze at them and pouted. I continued eating and just stared at my bowl.

"Y/n/n is so quiet" I heard Sana unnie said.

"Maybe she's sad that Tzuyu didn't make it here" - Mina said.

"Ah maybe she's jealous that she was having a date with Mark" - Momo said.

"Yeah, you're quite weird for not being nosy today. What's your problem? Tel-" Amy stopped talking when I looked at her and heard her laugh again.

She furrowed her brows and looked behind her where Nayeon and the guy is. She looked at me again with her eyes widen as I just banged my head in the table softly ready to hear Amy teasing me.

"Aww,our Y/n was really jealous!" She said in a teasing voice followed by a laugh. She even emphasized the word 'really jealous' and spoke it into a little loud voice. The three stared at us confused as I just cover my ears with my hands.

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I am with Chanyeol, my highschool crush and also a friend of mine, eating lunch where I also saw Y/n and her friends. It just happens that while strolling on a park, I bumped into him and also talked at him because it's been a while since we saw each other.

We two still haven't eat breakfast and decided to eat lunch together so we could catch up more. We saw this new restaurant build and we want to try it so we both agreed to just eat in here. When I went inside I saw Y/n and her friends talking and I thought of something.

I purposely picked the nearest table on them while Chanyeol was ordering for our food. Chanyeol came back and sat in front of me. We start talking and also he kept making joke so I kept laughing but I purposely made it loud so it was audible for Y/n to hear. I laughed loudly even the joke was not that funny and steal glances at her. I saw that she choked on her food so I celebrate mentally. I see that she was about to look at my direction so I looked away immediately.

"What the fuck Y/n?!" I heard Amy shouted so I peeked on them to see that Amy was wiping her face and Y/n looking on her front while pointing. Cute. I grinned and put my focus again at Chanyeol.

"There are two muffins baking in the oven. One muffin says to the other, “Phew, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?” The other muffin says, “AAAAHHH!! A TALKING MUFFIN!”"He really love making jokes to make people laugh. I laughed and slapped his chest when I saw Y/n stealing glances on us. I glanced at her to see that she's staring back at me, our eyes connected for a few seconds but she cut it by looking away.

"Aww,our Y/n was really jealous!" I heard Amy said a little loud so I heard it clearly and she also emphasized the two last words making me smile widely in success.

"You look so happy" Chanyeol said while staring at me. Maybe he noticed the big smile plastered on my face.

"Ah I'm happy because I got to talk to you again after years of not seeing each other" and because of you I could get to make my baby jealous so thank you very much. He nodded and smiled at me.

Our food arrived and we start digging in. We  just continued chatting and I couldn't avoid the truth that I can still feel Y/n kept looking at us from time to time.