Chapter 32

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Unnie, did you receive the gift that I delivered to you last two days?"

I asked the girl who was hugging me as she just arrived here, at my apartment. 

"Yes, thank you for it" She smiled and pinched my cheeks making me sulk because of how hard she is pinching my cheeks. I nodded my head and patted her hands.

It is only 3 hours before having a new year, and last two days ago was Sana's unnie birthday. I gave her a gift by delivering it to their condo with the other two. They were here to celebrate the new year's eve and I don't know why they want it to be her. Indeed that they have more bigger place that I have and yet still they decided and suggested it to be here.

I closed the door and followed Sana unnie inside, where the others are. Sana was the last one to come because she said that she has something to do so the other two japanese came here together without her. They were already sitting on my couch on the living room, watching k-dramas in my TV together. 

I sat down at floor, that was the only vacant, between Amy and Tzuyu. The rest are occupying my sofa. We are waiting for the foods we ordered for the night and just watch something first to entertain ourselves. I leaned back and I can feel someone's feet behind me.

I glanced at the latter and saw that it was only my girlfriend so I decided to lean more. I looked up at her to give a smile before moving my gaze back at my front. I feel her fingers brushing my hair which made me sigh.

Lisa was also here, last time she couldn't come on the Christmas because she can't and she spent it with her family. I will see my parents tomorrow because we have family reunion every new year.

My parents are just here at the Seoul but I decided to get my own place and the one that was near the school so I would not have a hard time on going to school. Another benefit is I can do what I want and I'll not get scolding from my mother for being an asshole.

The doorbell rung so I nudged the girl beside me who was Amy. 

"What?" She glared at me but I just pointed the door with my finger. 

She sighed and punched me in my shoulder before running off to the door, to answer the person. I just groaned and caressed my shoulder to remove the pain away. I stared at the hallway to the door and waited for Amy to show instead of watching.

After a few minutes, she already showed up with plastic bags on her hand. I immediately stood up to help her and get some of the plastics to put in the dining room.

The two of us arranged it in the table properly before going to the living room to call them.

"HEY Y'ALL! The food is ready" They all stood up from their seat as Amy shouted it, leaving the television open. I sighed before approaching the remote on the table and pressed the power button.

"They really just let the tv on" I mumbled under my breath while walking towards the dining room. They started eating already, without me. Ah, these girls.

"Thank you for the food, Y/n-ie!" Momo said while digging in with her foods. 

"Yeah, welcome" I smiled and sat on a vacant seat and join them at eating.

"Why do you even want to celebrate the new year's eve here?" I asked as soon as I got into my seat.

"Why are you even asking?" Tzuyu snapped making me glare at her. I am asking nicely and she would answer me like that.

"Because I want to" I replied and took a spoon of rice into my mouth. I munched my food while looking at them with a raised brow. "Why? Some of you even have bigger place than me"