Chapter 76

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Park Chaeyoung-ah!!!" Y/n shouted as soon as she saw the Aussie girl who has her brows furrowed already because of the sudden yell of her name.

"Why are you so noisy? You don't need to shout like that, idiot" Rosé scolded her and nudged her side with her elbow. Y/n winced in the unexpected attack from her but still, she draped an arm over her shoulders.

And here I am, just watching them talking.

"I'll go to your house later, again" Y/n said as Rosé rolled her eyes but still nodded her head in the statement.

"You kept going to my house" Rosé sighed as she was complaining about those.

"Because I need to" Y/n said as she pulled the Aussie girl away from here. I shook my head at the interaction of the two.

Y/n, she taught me well about driving and I have a scheduled date already when will I take the test. Of course, it also took months of her teaching me. I can't believe that I'll learn from that woman.

For there past few months, we're always together but nowadays the two were always together. I don't know if there's something between the two but as what I heard earlier, Y/n goes to her house frequently.

With that thought, I can't help but to feel jealous? It's just I got used that Y/n and me are the ones who's always together. But, hell, who I am to feel that? 

I clicked my tongue as I found myself spacing out again in the middle of the work, I'm thinking too much and all of those are just irrelevant, they'll just distract me from the things I have to do.

"You're thinking too much about them... they're none of your business, just let them be and do what they want" I mumbled, just to deliver to myself. I may look like crazy but I don't give a care.

-

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

My shift here in the hospital has ended so I'll just need to check out first before going on my way. I carried my bag and hanged it to my right shoulder.

As my left hand was carrying the coat I used. Making my way outside carefully, going straight to the counter where I can see Nayeon busy doing something.

As I was a little high this day, an idea came into my mind.

"Hey, miss beautiful" I started with a smile on my face, breaking the silent atmosphere that surrounds her. She looked up as she heard my voice and I saw her left eyebrow lifted a little.

"What did you just call me?" She asked, even it was obvious that she heard what I said very clearly.

"Beautiful, I called you beautiful. Is there any problem?" I stated without any hesitation which caught her off guard a little, not really expecting for me to say the truth.

"Well, that's true. Thank you" was all she said before averting her focus back on her work. I pouted. It seemed that it didn't caught her attention well.

"Looks like you're too used to be called like that...hmmm" I hummed and made a thinking face as I saw her eyes went back on me.

"What should I use to call Nayeon?" I added, asking myself.

"Hmm.. you choose.. what do you want? Is pretty Nayeonie good enough or just baby so it could be a little short than the first?" I asked, my smile remaining on my face. My teasing worked as I saw her ears started to be red lik a tomato.

"What's with you? Where do you got the confidence and you're teasing me suddenly" She whispered-yelled at me, causing a fit of laugh to escape my mouth.

"I'm working! Stop it, you're just distracting me. Just go already, aish. You still have another appointments, you may come late so hurry up" She continued and passed me the list so I could do what I really went here for.

I did the thing as my smile won't leave my face, mirroring the unexplainable happiness I am feeling.

"Thank you, baby. For the concern. See you tomorrow, don't miss me too much" I hurriedly pinched her cheek even her eyes were not on me, but on the papers.

I chuckled when I saw her irritated face while walking away because I don't wanna get hurt with her big hands.

"I hate you" I saw her mouthed those words.

"I love you too, baby" I spoke up which can be heard enough by her and maybe by some people but I don't care, I'm too busy doing my business. I sent her a flying kiss which she didn't respond to but I'm already satisfied looking at her annoyed face.

Cute, sheesh.

-next day-

I am leaning my left side to the wall as I watch the two, which is Jeongyeon and Mina, talking and laughing as if they have their own world. I shook my head but a smile formed on my lips as I can see the my unnie is genuinely happy while conversing with the tall attractive girl.

I noticed that Mina's eyes went to my direction. I unfold my arms and lifted my hand a little to send her a wave. She didn't respond as she was too busy talking to Jeongyeon but I could see that she's bidding her goodbye at the said girl.

Jeongyeon went inside the door where is just next to them as Mina unnie walked to my direction.

"Hey" She greeted, her eyebrows lifting a little. "What are you doing here?"

I chuckled, going at her side as I draped an arm over her shoulders. "Just wanna see my favorite unnie" I said that made her giggle. 

"Silly" She responded as she pinched me in my waist which made my face to scrunch up in discomfort.

"Ouch" I mumbled. 

"I just wanna eat, so I looked for you  so you could accompany me and maybe get free foods" I said, followed by small chuckles. She scoffed out and shook her head in amusement.

"As if you don't earn enough money to buy yourself a food, but okay" Mina said. 

I chuckled and decided to bring the topic up that I have in my mind "Looks... like you and Jeongyeon are doing great, you didn't inform me that there's already going on between you two. Are you two together already?"

"No..." She shook her head in denial. I scoffed, not believing her answer "not yet"

I casted a glance on her, seeing her smiling. "Oh wow. Okay, I'll wait for it"

She shook her head in amusement "How about yours?"

"Huh?" I blurted out in confusion.

"Yours? How about your love life? How about you and Nayeon?" My eyebrows immediately furrowed when I heard her words. Nayeon and me?

"What does Nayeon have to do with my love life?" 

"I know that you're still into her, why don't you admit it?" She answered to my question. I sighed.

"Alright, you're right but I think that she don't feel the same way" She scoffed as I let my opinion out. 

"You idiot. How could you know, you're really dense" I just laughed as I saw her being irritated on how I think. "You two, will be together again, trust me. You are into her and she is still into you"

"How can you say that?" I interrogated. She gave me a quick glance.

"I can feel it" 

I chuckled "Just it?"

She nodded her head "Don't you underestimate it, I seriously can feel you two will be together again. I may sound crazy, but I know that you two are meant to each other. Keep denying my words, but I know you're lowkey liking the words that keeps coming out my mouth"

I scoffed and shook my head. "You're too genius, I don't need it this time, I'm too hungry to process whatever you're saying"

"Let me eat first" She chuckled, nodding her head as I added those words to my previous statement.

"Okay, stupid Y/n"