Chapter 25

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Y/n, tell me the truth" I looked at Amy  when I noticed her voice was serious.

"Why so serious, Amy?" I asked followed by a short laugh.

We are currently on her car. We both agreed to drink few alcohol tonight in my own apartment even we went already at a bar yesterday night. She was the one who were driving and I am just listening on the songs in the radio.

"I noticed that you didn't get jealous at the two earlier, why is that? or are you just great at acting?" She stated with a thinking face.

"Wow, did you just compliment my acting skills? It's so unbelievable" I said amused with a smirk on my face.

"Shut up that's not what I meant and you don't answer my question" She snapped and I raised both of my hand in surrender.

"I felt like I am starting to lose my feelings for her" I said truthfully with a genuine smile on my face.

"So you are already moving on from your long time crush" She said with a smile also plastered on her face.

"I think so" I replied and shrugged my shoulders. "And I think I am having a little crush on the grandma"

"Who? Nayeon?" She asked in confusion and I nod my head. She  teased me continuously and I just punched her shoulder.

"Wow, let's celebrate it" She exclaimed making me laugh.

"Do we need to celebrate that thing? You're weird, Amy" I uttered while laughing.

The two of us were really close. Even me and Tzuyu have the longest friendship and we are the closest on our group, she still the one I am saying all of my secrets. I think that the we are getting more close nowadays because we were now who was always together.

Me and Tzuyu are the one who was always together before but when the college start, I moved to a new apartment and Amy was more close to the building I am staying so she always visiting me.

"We're here, let's go" I stompped out of the car and stretched when I got out. I waited for Amy to also get out so we could go inside together.

-

"Truth or Dare" Mia asked me when the bottle pointed at me.

"Truth" I answered while sipping on my bottle.

"If Tzuyu was not on our group, who will be the most probably you will having a crush on?" She asked and stared at me, waiting for my answer.

"It's so easy, I think it's Mina unnie" I answered honestly and she nodded her head at me.

I spun the bottle and it land on Mia. She groaned and said "Dare"

"Ignore Lisa's text tomorrow, the whole day" I dared with a smirk. She whined and throw a tissue on me.

"What the-- I am gonna be doomed, she will think that I am cheating on her, Y/n. If that happens, you need to give me your credit card for a day" She threatened and glared at me.

"Don't worry, just say that it was only a date"

"Okay, no need to spin the bottle. You're the next" She said and I just nod my head in approval.

"Dare" I said making her smirk. I looked at her nervous because I knew that she was planning maybe to embarrass me.

"I want you to call Nayeon and say that you have a crush on her and ask her on a date" She said with an annoying smirk plastered on her annoying face. I glared at her and slammed my hands at table.

"Yah, I don't want to" I declined while waving my hands in front of her

"No~ A dare is a dare, Y/n" She sternly said and patted my head.

"I hate you" I spat at her while giving her a killing gaze.

"Don't worry. The feeling's the same"

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I am currently watching movies at my  flat. I have a day shift for today so I have free time for now. I have nothing to do so I just decided to watch a movie on my television. I came back on my seat with a bowl of popcorn on my hand from the kitchen. I placed it in the small table in front of the sofa and lay down on the couch. I reached out for the remote to play the movie.

I was about to pick up some popcorn on the bowl when I felt my phone vibrating and ringing. I fished my phone out the pocket on my shorts and looked at the caller. I immediately sat up when I saw that Y/n is the caller. I cleared my throat and practiced on how will I answer the phone.

Maybe you got confused on how did I get Y/n's number. The two of us exchanged numbers when we start being friends but we just really don't use it to communicate with each other. We usually message each other in IG.

"Ahh, nevermind. I'll just pick this up" I mumbled after some tries and pressed the green button.

"Hello~" I said sweetly that made me cringe on how sweet my voice is.

"Uh hi" I noticed that there are hint of nervousness in her voice.

"What did you call? Do you need something?" I asked warmly so her nervousness fade away.

"IjustwanttosaythatIhaveacrushonandwantedtoaskyouonadate" She rapped her words so I got confused on what she was saying to me.

"Can you please slow down? I didn't understand what did you say" I stated with a confusion laced on my voice.

"Ah I-, I jus- No..um.." She stammered out and she ended the call which made me look at my phone weirdly.

My phone rang again and I immediately answered it when I saw again Y/n's name on my phone.

"Okay" She said and sighed heavily.

"Nayeon, I just want to say that I have developed a crush on you and if you'll agree, I want to ask you on a date whenever you want" She said in a normal pace and her voice was so sweet. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped when I heard her words. I spaced out and my heart starting to beat faster than normal. It send a million of butterflies on my tummy and I felt my face got hotter than before.

"Hey, are you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her voice again. I forgot that she were still on the phone so I cleared my throat.

"Uh sure and are you not joking?" I asked to make sure that this is true. Maybe she did this to prank me, right? Maybe I am just hallucinating.

"Really? I am serious you know. Doesn't mean that I'm Y/n, everything I said is a joke. So when do you want to have our date" She said softly that make me more fall for her. I smiled widely even I knew that she can't see me. And the date, I want it as soon as possible so I already want it tomorrow.

"Okay and the date we can already have it tomorrow" I said and she giggled a little.

"Good, tomorrow it is. Bye and have good night" She said.

"Okay, goodnight. See you tomorrow" I said excitedly and hanged up the call.

I squealed again and cupped my red face.

"Oh my gosh! I have a date tomorrow with Y/n"

"O my!"

"I already knew it, I can beat that tall stick girl"

"I am so lucky~ AHHHHHH"

I kept squealing and didn't mind the movie that was playing on my table. I can't stop myself from smiling whenever I think of our conversation.
And I am looking forward for tomorrow.