Chapter 29

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Finally, you all were already finish eating. You were all slow" I sighed in relief while watching them who were already fixing themselves after eating. I stood up from my seat and went outside of the restaurant. I stand in front to wait for them to go outside.
I heard the door opened so I glanced at it to see them.

"I thought you already left" Mina unnie said as she hugged me. I giggled and patted her back.

"I will receive a good beating next time from the unnies if I leave you all here without saying anything" I stated and shivered a little when I remember when I left them in a store without saying. I got a scolding and a beating for making them worry which Amy and Tzuyu enjoyed watching.

"It's good to know that you're already aware of that" We both laughed and pulled out from the hug.

"Bye!" The J-line bid goodbye and marched where they parked their car.

"I also need to go now, Y/n. I still have something to do and I'm already late on our date. Bye Nayeon!" She said and patted our shoulders before running on her car. I glanced on the girl who was beside me to see that she was already staring at me.

"Do you want to walk with me? I want to stroll on the park" I asked while raising a brow on her. She nodded so I started making my way to the park with her tailing with me.

It's been few minutes since we started walking and no one was talking. It was very awkward because everytime we're walking together, I kept talking with her.

"Yah, Y/n! Why are you so silent?" She asked and I just ignored it. She whined and hugged me from behind.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asked sadly and hugged me tighter.

"Why don't you go on that Chanyeol guy so you would not be ignored?" I said to her with jealousy laced on my voice.

"Why? Don't tell me you're jealous with Chanyeol" She said and drew circles on my tummy.

"No, I'm not. What do you think?" I said sarcastically making her laugh.

"Ah okay, I get it" She stated followed by giggles.

"Don't you think that I should be the one who would be jealous because you two have already fuck?" She asked making me stop in my steps. We were already inside of the park and in front of a bench. She let go of the hug and we both sat down.

"I think so but I didn't know that we would be talking about that" I stated and groaned as soon as she bit my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" She said making me look at her confused.

"For what?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"For making you jealous" She replied and hugged me at my side.

"Ah it's not your fault, it's not like you did it purpo-" She cut me off by speaking.

"I did" She said which made her earn a glare from me.

"You naughty bunny. How dare you?" I said and tickled her sides making her giggle.

"I'm sorry already so stop it now!" She said between her laughs and I stopped and hug her.

"Don't you make me jealous again huh?" I asked and she laid her head on my chest.

"Yes, ma'am" She said while running my hands on her hair.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked while looking around the park. She traced lines with her finger on my chest as I kept caressing her head.

"Yeah, I have day-off tomorrow" She answered making me smile. I been thinking of taking her on a date tomorrow and I want to already confess to her already and make her mine.

"Great. Let's have a date tomorrow" I said earning a nod from her.

"Your heart was beating fast" She stated making me chuckle a little.

"Of course, I'm with you" I exclaimed and kissed the crown of her head. She slapped my chest and I looked at her to see that her face has a shade of red making me laugh at her cuteness. She hold the side of my face and I leaned my head more in her touch. Enjoying the warmth her hands radiating and closed my eyes. She started caressing my face using her thumb.

"I love you" She said softly sending a million of butterflies on my stomach and making my lips stretched into a smile. I fluttered my eyes open and stared at her brown orbs. I hold the hand that was holding my face and caressed it making her smile.

"I love you too"

=========================

Sana all I love you.

Kaso walang label eh.

- Angel