Chapter 54

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Nayeon-ah, please"

She pleaded when I was about to pass her while holding my wrist. I sighed and closed my eyes tightly in frustration before opening it and turned my head to face her.

"What? Didn't I already tell you that you should stop since from the start?" I asked emotionless and slowly removed my wrist from her hand. "Giving flowers, giving anything would not do something. Reaching out for me would not change anything. You can't understand it? Do you want me to say it to you one more time?"

I raised a brow and walked backwards to leave a meter away from each other. "I said that it's already over"

"Why can't you let me explain? You don't want to talk to me, how will you know what's the truth?" She reasoned out, slumping her shoulders down in defeat. Her eyes are begging me to agree with her.

I'm already stressed from my work then I'll have another one here again. Everyday, she will go here and try to talk to me. It's been two weeks that she's doing this kind of thing. I already told it to her that she should stop but no, she's not giving up.

The first thing I knew is she left flowers in the front of my door. I went home with my mother and Seo-yeon because I told them that they should rest and because my apartment is the closest to the the hospital, I advised them to just stay with me. Even as long as they want, I'm okay with it. I'll be just lonely at home. It's better to have them.

My face looks so tired, dark circles around my eyes. I can't sleep at night because I always tend myself in thinking and worrying about things so it'll left me staring up at the ceiling most of the night.

I'm already tired of crying. I'm already tired about everything. I'm thinking when would I get to relax again. When the cheerful me will be back again?

"Y/n... I don't need your explanation. What I had seen is the truth! I'm going now, this is just all a bullshit!" I yelled, desperate on making her go. She heaved a sigh and looked down at the ground. 

I know that we both are already tired with this but why is she not stopping? We're just almost the same. You can see it, just by looking straight to her eyes.

She didn't talk anymore so I took it as a cue to leave her there standing. She's always like that, she's not that hard to talk. If I will say that I'll go, she'll let me. But when another day comes, I'll saw her again at this spot. I can't understand her, I can't.

"I love you" I heard her say when I turned around which made my heart pound like crazy but I just shrugged it off and continued on walking away. I really feel weak every time she'll say those three words. Those words are already enough to make me doubt on my moves, on my decision.

My heart wants to go back at her but my mind thinks the opposite. My hearts feel likes getting heavier and heavier every steps I take. 

I hailed a cab to go back at my place. She also lives there, what a funny thing. I'm glad that she's not bothering me when it comes there because I informed her and begged that don't bring this kind of situation there where my family can see it.

I don't want them to even worry about this, it's not their problem. It's only mine. We don't need to involve them here. 

I immediately knocked on the door when my feet stop in front of it. It was opened by my mother and I have the urge to give her a hug. I marched toward her and wrapped my arms around her figure while my head is on top of hers.

I don't know but I started to cry that my sniffs could be audible for her to hear. She's trying to move her head to look at me but I'll stop here and make her stay at her position. "I love you too... I love you too..."