Chapter 5

( NAYEON'S P.O.V)

My shift is already done, I fixed my things and went out to the parking lot. I get my bicycle and start pedaling to where is my apartment. I left my bicycle at the parking lot. I went inside the entrance and walked toward in front of the elevator and click the up button. I waited for a few minutes and the elevator is now already in ground floor where am I.

It opened and I get inside. The door start closing but before it closed completely, a hand between the small gap stopped it. It opened again and the latter entered, I looked at person who just entered. Oh what, she's the pervert. She maybe noticed that there is looking at her, so she looked at my direction. She smiled me and I looked away from her gaze.

"Hey" She greet me and went closer to me.

"What? Can you please move away a bit from me" I said that make her laugh a little. She moved a little bit away from me.

"Why? Are you scared of me?" She said that make me look at her and glare. She raise both of her hands when I gave her a look. I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms.

"What? Scared of idiot like you" I laughed "Are you nuts, huh?"

She started to walk towards my direction and trapped me between her arms. She looked at my eyes deeply and start to lean in. I closed my eyes when I feel her breathe in my beautiful face but the elevator dinged so I opened my eyes. She burst out laughing because of my reaction. She stopped herself from laughing and smiled sweetly at me.

"You're lucky that we are already in my floor because otherwise I might have kissed you right now" She smirked at me teasingly and went out the elevator. While the door is closing, I saw her waving at me while there was a smile still plastered on her face. 'Is she not getting tired of smiling?' I thought.

I am only one floor above from her, so I already at my floor and went and opened my apartment room.

I went directly at my bedroom and put my backpack down, I get comfortable clothes that I can change to. After taking a shower and change to more comfortable clothes, I just lay in my bed and decided to use my phone until I feel sleepy. I opened and saw that follow request from Y/n is there, so I just thought to follow her, there is nothing wrong when I followed her back, right?. After scrolling on my phone, I suddenly feel sleepy so I stopped using my phone and drifted to sleep.

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

After my encounter with Nayeon, I went straight at my apartment and took a shower. went to my dreamland after I finished editing.

I sat at my dining table and placed my laptop on the top of it. I get snacks and juice that I can eat and drink while editing the videos that is assigned to me.

In middle of editing, my phone light up and a notification popped up. I looked at it and smiled when I saw that she accept my request and followed me back on IG.

"I thought miss grumpy would not accept my request"

I decided to stalk her account so I start checking all of her post on IG.

The first post I saw is a selfie of her smiling while showing her bunny teeth. Next to that is a picture of her cheek is placed at the palm on her right arm that is leaning on the desk while smiling and looking at the camera. I checked all of her posts till it ends, her posts are quite a lot.

After that I continued editing and drifted to sleep.