Chapter 50

This chapter is longer than my usual updates. Like two chapters combined in one. I know that this all unexpected but I need to. Enjoy...

===============

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

Two weeks has already passed, things went as usual. School was not that hectic as it was just only the start of the whole year. I'm sure when it is in the last quarter, I'll be packed with projects and more hectic schedules. 

We are at the bar already, I'm just sitting on a couch with a phone on my hand as I was checking for the messages I might receive from Nayeon. I leaned my back against the seat and crossed my arms, watching the others interact.

Tzuyu did drink a lot already same with that Amy. The American girl looks so crazy already, she's laughing unstoppable without any valid reasons. I can just shake my head in disappointment while looking at her.

"Yah! Why are you not drinking? Do you want me to make you drink?" Sana nudged me and reached out for a glass into the table, displaying it in my front. I accepted it, I can still take some because this just my fifth shot.

"I just don't want to get drunk" I mumbled before bringing the glass on my lips to take a sip. She hummed as a response, grabbing another glass for her. 

"Just let the girl be, Sana-yah" Momo unnie chimed in, her eyes are on the two of us. 

"Eh? She's here and not drinking, that's stupid!" Sana unnie reasoned out that caused me to chuckle while the raccoon girl wrinkled her forehead as her eyes are giving Sana sharp glances. 

"That's okay, I can still handle my alcohol and can you please snap the girl beside you out of her thoughts? she's zoning out" I said, pointing at the penguin that's staring at nowhere. Looks like she's in daze, what happened?

"Hey, hey! Minari~ Mina-yah~" She obliged what I requested at her and she started to shake the girl's body, violently. The dazed girl squinted her eyes at the eldest with a confused expression.

"W-what? Do you need something?" She asked as her face is scrunched up, blinking her eyes for several times.

"Are you okay? You are zoning out" Unnie asked back with a worried face. The penguin immediately shook her head to deny it and gave a small smile.

"I just saw someone, she's beautiful..." Mina unnie said, the admiration in her eyes was obvious and heat crept up on her face. I chuckled at her cuteness as the one who is beside me are looking at her with a smirk. 

"Well...there's so much people are here right now but do you want me to help you to search for her?" Momo unnie suggested. She wiggled her eyebrows at the younger one which made her to cover her face with her hands.

"N-no, no. It's okay. If the two of us are really for each other then I'll just let fate to bring us together and make us meet" She shyly stated as her lips were curving upwards, forming a wide smile. That's sweet...

"Hmm...looks like someone caught your heart. I hope that you can see her again. You got love at first sight" I spoke up, sipping on my drink again. I grinned and crossed my arms while looking at her.

"Eh? Ani. It's not love, I just find her attractive" Tzuyu snickered which caused Mina to shot her a glare. 

Here we go again...I feel like I don't want what will happen next.

"You'll stay single if you kept being like that" The tall girl said and smiled smugly at the fuming penguin. 

"Wow...The way you said it like we two are no different. How about you? Why are you still single, Tzu?" Mina snapped at the drunk girl with her words full of sarcasm. Tzuyu threw daggers in her direction and placed her glass down at the table with a little force which made some of us to jump in the seat.