Chapter 55

(AUTHOR'S P.O.V)

Y/n tried to get a proper talk with Nayeon but the bunny just kept declining it. Nayeon told her to stop already as it was no sense to even continue confront her and settle this.

Nayeon was already decided. She knows that Y/n still wants to get back together with her. But it's already clear as a water.

It's a no.

Y/n was on her spot again to wait for Nayeon. She looks crazy doing this but she still hope that there's still a big chance for them to get back together. She'll stop once she knew that it's already the time to stop. If she already got a reason to let go.

Nayeon was already not happy with it, it was even stressing her more from all the matters happening to her.

It's true that the two were already both tired but Y/n's still persistent on giving her the true one, the truth that she really not cheated on her. That this was all a misunderstanding. That Nayeon just took it all wrong.

She wants for Nayeon to see her side.

Nayeon just finished her shift and is on her way out of the hospital. She knows and she expects that her so called ex is here again, waiting for her. She don't know what to do so she can push her away. Does she need tp hurt her physically? Or perhaps emotionally?

She wants it to be finish already as it was said already that Y/n's daily deeds was just a stupid and non-sense thing. Is her money not running out from buying a bouquet everyday which she will not accept and will just go into the trash can?

She feels pity for Y/n. Y/n's trying her best to get back with her again but the truth is that even she did everything, Nayeon will still not agree on it.

What a total bullshit and a waste of time is it...

Y/n's eyes were focused on the main entrance of exit of the general hospital, waiting for a familiar figure to get in her sight. Once she got a glimpse of the certain girl with bunny teeth, she fixed her posture and stood there patiently.

Nayeon just can let out a frustrated sigh when she saw again Y/n. It's been a month with her kept rejecting her but no, she wouldn't budge to stop and will always show up at her.

Just like everyday, Nayeon will try to pass by her but will get stopped by her. She's already tired of it, tired of this. She's already giving her hints that there was already no hope for them to get together again. It's just Y/n was too stubborn to handle.

"Y/n! I told you so many times that I have no intention to get back again with this relationship! It has already no spark and will be just a toxic one" Nayeon said in frustration and anger. Her eyes are narrowing while looking straight at her eyes.

"How can you say that already? We didn't give it a chance, a try. How can you be so sure about it?" Y/n reasoned out, sharing her own point of view with this thing.

Nayeon laughed sarcastically "Try? There's no... need to try this bullshit thing. I already told you this was already over. Since. Last. Month. But no! You're not believing me that this was just a hopeless thing to happen again!"

"You don't even let me explain what really happened? What you saw there was not completely the truth that happened!" Y/n snapped, gripping tightly on the bunch of flowers she's holding.

"Even you say it to me, explain it to me, reason out it to me! I will still say no, okay?! You can't bring the things back to the way it is that rapidly!" Nayeon snapped back, not letting herself to lose in this argument.

"I'm trying to bring us back together! I'm trying... But you always stop me and block me!" Y/n yelled melancholy, furrowing her eyebrows in determination and frustration.