Chapter 2

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It's already 7:50 pm. Of course, I'm nervous to show myself at that girl because she look scary by the way she acted last morning. Of course, I'll get scared to her.

What I am even such a coward? I just need to meet her there, get the drone then go back here. No funny business.

It's not that she's a wild animal that can rip my head off. Oh no, maybe she called a police and reported me then when I got there, I might get into the jail. I'm too young for this, oh great Lord. Please no, no.

"You can do this, you only need to meet her at the garden and to get that drone of yours" I said to encourage myself. I smiled at my reflection and patted myself in the shoulder. 

I might look crazy by doing this but I don't care, I'm the only one who's here inside my room. Instead that there are hiding ghosts in the corner.

I just changed my clothes in home to casual because I am only meeting her at the garden of this building.

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I arrived down at the garden. I stood at the side to wait and look out for the person. Many are also here, we're not alone. There'll be a chance that the culprit may do a harassment to me and kidnap me. I know I'm beautiful but I don't want someone getting obsessed over me. That's too much, oh my.

It's really hard to be born so beautiful.

While I am waiting, I saw a man that looks like pervert and called him. "Hey, you are the one who own this, right?"

He looked at me like I am crazy bitch that currently talking to him.

"What?" He said confusingly, cocking an eyebrow up. He eyed me up and down, judging my whole existence in front of him.

"What what? You are the one who used this to watch me dancing in balcony with just towel wrapped around me" I replied to him angrily. If you're acting like a bitch then I'm more bitchy to you. I would not bring myself down.

He started laughing like I said the most stupid thing that can happen. When he stopped laughing, he looked at me and said.

"Why would I, I don't like girls, I'm too gay to do that thing you're accusing me" then he started laughing again.

That's you could get for being so judgmental. My cheeks flushed and avoided his eyes, averting my eyes down at the ground.

"Ah, I am sorry" I shyly bowed because I am too embarrassed of what I did and he walked away from me laughing non-stop.

After a few minutes, a tall and innocent-looking girl walked to me and bowed. Wow...

It's even a girl, I thought it was something like a boy who has a vibe of a fuckboy with many tattoos. She looks so innocent for you to suspect her. It can fool you.

"So you're the one who owns this drone" I started. I lifted the drone to show it which made her nod. Tch.

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry" She replied to me, apologizing on what she did. She even looked so not sincere on her words. How would I believe and accept her apology if she's like that.

"You pervert, why would you do it?" I asked to her and smack her right arm. I don't care, I want to hurt right now because I even got myself embarrassed because of this.

She scratch the back of her neck and said " I did not purposely do it, it's just when I started recording, you suddenly went outside into your balcony"

"But don't worry, I didn't saw anything right down there" she added while pointing between my legs. It made me to put my legs closer to each other.

'Ah, this punk' I thought

I blushed and started hitting her with the drone I am holding. She started defending herself with her arms. I don't know if it'll get destroyed because of of my deeds right now and even I got to do that, I will not pay for it to buy a new one. It's her fault for being so careless anyway.

"It's not my fault that you went outside only wearing towel and started dancing that will draw attention" She defended.

"Are you saying that this is my fault, ha?" I replied sarcastically and stopped hitting her because I got tired of doing it.

"yes" she replied shortly.

"I hate you, you stupid" I angrily speak.

"I'm not stupid, I'm Y/n, how about you?" She stated with her one eyebrow raised.

"Why would I give my name to you?" I asked to her and cross my arms.

"Ehh? then I'll call you grandma" She said while laughing.

'okay, that's cute' I thought while looking at her and then I start to remember that this is the pervert that watching me this morning. 'What the fuck'

She stopped laughing and started coughing nervously when I glared at her. " okay, geez, I'll stop"

"Don't be shy and tell your name, I do not bite people" and started chuckling a little.

"Im Nayeon" I said and shake her hand "But I'll still not give this to you" while raising the drone with my one hand and walking away from her.

"Ok, what a lovely name for a beautiful girl like you" she stated while laughing and stopped when she heard what I said and shockingly looked at me and said "Wait what? That is the reason why I am here, hey grandma! Come back!"

I started laughing when I see her reaction and walked fast to where is my floor.