Chapter 35

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I've already taken my final exams today and I am happy on my performance. I know that I would pass, I maybe look or really an idiot but hey, I'm really an intelligent person. You can't just see it because it's not obvious when you look at my face.

I passed in the corridors, making my way at the cafeteria where the others are waiting for me. I immediately jogged on our usual tables after finding out that they starting to eat now. I stole the apple that Tzuyu was about to eat. 

"WHat tHe Fuck?! Y/N!" She raised her one hand to smack but I kissed her on her cheeks that caused her to frozen on her spot. I just slumped down on the chair and started biting on apple, not bothering on the tall latter who I stolen the food from. 

Amy cleared her throat before averting her gaze from Tzuyu to me "How's your day bro?" I raised my brows at her for asking me like that because that was really unusual.

"I think I should be the one who will ask if you are just okay" I blabbered before biting on the apple again. I looked at Tzuyu who went back down on her seat before taking another food on her bag.

"I am just being nice here, you ungrateful bitch!" She snapped to which I laughed at before spitting the seeds I have in my mouth, that I got from the apple, to her. 

"YAH!" Someone smacked my head so hard so I looked at the latter with my deadly eyes.

"Don't you dare, Song! You just stole my apple from me, also my heart"  She mumbled the last part that I didn't catch and hear it properly.

"What did you say at the last part?" I leaned closer at her but she just shook her head before going back on eating.

What's wrong with this girl? I stared confusingly at Mina who just shrugged her shoulders at me. O...kay?

"SO.....I guess that Y/n will fail the exams" Amy broke the awkward silence, I am thankful for her for doing that but I didn't like what she just said.

"Me?! Maybe you!" I pointed out while glaring at her.

"Really? Let's make a bet, Y/n. The one who will get higher grade on the two of us will got treated by the other one" She said arrogantly before extending her hand for a handshake. And of course I will not let this idiot win so I accept her hand.

"Okay, I'm sure that I'll empty your wallet, Moore" I muttered darkly as my lips formed into a smirk.

"There's new store and there's gonna be sale because it's their first day of opening. I am planning to come later, do someone want to go with me?" Mina said after lifting her gaze on us. 

"I'm in, I don't have something to do later" Tzuyu said while raising her one hand.

"I think I am free later so I might as well... go on" Amy agreed while nodding their head.

I still haven't answer so they whipped all their heads toward my direction.

"How 'bout you?" Mina asked and rest her crossed arms on the table.

"I have somewhere to go so I can't, sorry" I replied before smiling apologetically.

Mina nodded her head "It's okay, I understand"

I heard that Tzuyu mumbled something but I can't understand any single thing so I just ignored and shrugged it off.

-

"There she is!" Moonbyul shouted when she saw me approaching them while waving her hands at me. Nayeon twirled around because her back was facing me and saw that I was running toward their direction.