Chapter 86

It was the end of a week of night shifts. Nayeon was able to adjust to a setting she was unfamiliar with. She had decided to take a day off the next day in order to get some rest.

It's also Jeongyeon's birthday, so she was expected to attend. She can't afford to miss it because it's her best friend's birthday. If she does not attend and celebrate with her, Jeongyeon may become disappointed.

While she is off for the day, the others have taken the morning shift so that they will be free when night falls. They also wanted to hang out with each other, and this might be the perfect time to do it at this point.

After all, they deserve to have fun after all of their hard work and efforts. For the next half-day, the girls got to work on their tasks.

Y/n decided to go home after finishing work and rest for a while. She took a quick nap and did eat a snack before getting ready for the event she was attending.

She chose casual attire that she would be comfortable in. She drove to the address Mina gave her. Mina is the group's closest friend to Jeongyeon, thus she knows every last detail, including when and where it will be done.

Y/n arrived, parking her vehicle on available spot. She got inside and was welcomed with loud music. The bar is full of people as expected.

Y/n messaged her friend to inform her that she was already in the entrance, she wouldn't know where they are since the place was completely crowded. Mina replied right away, saying that Tzuyu will go to her.

"Hey! hey!" Y/n heard someone shouting, it's quite familiar, causing her to wander her eyes around. Upon seeing Tzuyu's figure, she walked also to approach her.

"Tzuyu-ah." Y/n wrapped her arm around her shoulders, bringing her close. Tzuyu was about to complain but she sensed people behind her, she might bump to them. "So are they starting to get wasted?"

Tzuyu walked with Y/n, pushing their body through the crowd, she's the one who's leading the way.

"Yeah, they began to drink but no one's tipsy yet. You go easy on drinking, we might not able to handle you when you got drunk."

"It's not like that. I think your case might be worse than mine when drunk. But I don't have plan on getting wasted so don't worry." The latter patted her head as she laughs.

"Yeah, right." Tzuyu didn't deny, she's not that easy to deal with when she's not sober.

They both arrived at the table. Tzuyu left her already since Y/n went to talk to the celebrant. Jeongyeon greeted Y/n with a smile. Y/n has a box on her hand, she passed it to her. 

"Happy birthday, Jeongyeon-ah." Y/n greeted back.

"Oh, you shouldn't have bothered to give me one, but thank you anyways." Jeongyeon replied, bowing her head slightly. "Join them there."

Y/n patted her in the back before leaving, she looked at the people who were sitting.

Mina waved at her, gesturing her to come. She's sitting with their other friends. She gave them a smile as she took a seat beside them. 

"Oh, Y/n. You're here." Y/n lifted her head and saw Park Chaeyoung. She didn't expect the woman to be here. She formed her lips into a smile.

"Rosé, I didn't know you were coming. You and Jeongyeon are also friends?" She asked the Aussie girl. Rosé nodded her head as she sit beside Y/n.

"Yes. We're actually close friends, not many knows about it. Or it's not just obvious." She answered. 

"Maybe, I didn't see you two talking yet eh." Y/n laughed. Rosé then offered one of the drink she has on her hand to Y/n. "Thanks."