Chapter 64

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Dr. Song! Nayeon unnieee!"

I am behind the counter, Nayeon's beside me as I was looking down to look for the stock of dosage of the vaccine I will give to the child I am currently checking up. It was very silent but they ruined it from shouting so loud.

Why do they need to shout? The babies are sleeping and I'm sure it could disturb our parents here. 

"Yes? What does the two of you need?" Nayeon asked as her name was also mentioned. I straightened my posture to look at the person who called my name.

It's Chaeyoung ang Dahyun.

And they are holding a camera...

Camera? What's with the camera?

"We just need to take a photo" Dahyun said, lifting the camera in her hands to show it to us.

"For what?" The girl beside me interrogated, feeling the need to know the answer.

Same... for what?

"You know... documentation. Article, magazine, hospital's magazine"

Oh... okay?

"Then why are the two of you are the ones who'll do it? Why they don't have some kind of photographer or anything?" When she would stop asking and just let them do and give what they want.

"Oh... because we want to. We.. uhm... snatched the camera from the assigned one" 

Ok, what the hell?

"What kind of trickery is this, again?" Nayeon sighed and caress her forehead in stress. "Just finish this and take a photo already"

"Smile a little" I did what they have said, lifting the corner of my mouth slightly. 

Chaeyoung started gesturing with her hands.

"What?" Nayeon asked as Chaeyoung still continuing on moving her hands.

"Move closer, you two" She uttered up. I furrowed my eyebrows but still followed what she said.

I awkwardly moved my feet on the side to move closer but it is just a little movement.

"More"

Does they need to make us closer? What the-

"Closer"

"Yeah, closer! You two look like enemies, hates each other guts and avoiding one another" Dahyun ordered while using her hands. "You should act like the two of you are close to each other, friendsssss"

"Doctor Song, put your arm around unnie's shoulders" 

Yes, they have something on their sleeves. I'm sure they planned this, what for? We don't need to do that. I'll not do that, for sur-

"Just put your arm around me already so their business will be finished already" Nayeon told me so I hurriedly did what she said.

It's awkward and it's the two small girls' fault.

They clicked and clicked and clicked and clicked, again and again. That's too much. 

"Thanks... these are good already" Chaeyoung said, checking the photos on the camera. I immediately removed my hand from her shoulder, stepping away from her in the process.

"Yeah, definitely. Thank you for cooperating" Dahyun smiled and even winked at me. My mouth went agape in the action, stood frozen as my eyes are watching their fading figures.

I shook my head to throw the thoughts away and bent down to grab the things I need. I made the family too much, I should move more swiftly and faster. When my eyes caught the name of the dosage I really need, I grabbed it in a second.