Chapter 7

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It is been a month since she messaged that. After that, we continued messaging each other, we can also see each other sometimes at Han River while riding a bike in morning. We got close to each other every day and I am happy about that. She already gave the drone back also, finally.

Last night, we have dinner together. She invited me at her apartment and she cooked for us. We also watched a movie before I went back to my apartment and sleep. I am free today so I am just playing using my phone while chilling here at my bedroom. I already finished all of my video project so I have nothing to do. Amy is also here at my apartment today, chilling at my living room, watching k-drama at Netflix.

After hours of playing mobile games, I got tired do I decided to go to sleep. I put my phone in my nightstand and lay again in my bed and drifted to sleep.

-

I groaned when I feel someone shaking me, so I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting my sight at the light in my room. I looked at the person who waked me up and glared at her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked "Why did you wake me up"

"I just want to invite you to go at the garden with me" Amy explained.

I sighed and sat up "Okay I'll come, just wait for me. I'll just wash my face and toothbrush. I'll also change to new clothes."

"M'kay" She stood up and walked near the door "I'll just wait at the living room"

I just hummed to answer her. She twisted the door knob to open my door and went out before she closed the door. When she already out, I stood up and went straight to my bathroom and do my things. After that, I change my clothes to a black hoodie and a knee-length pants. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and put it inside my pocket. I went out to go at the living room, I saw Amy sitting at sofa with a phone on her hand. I went near her and sat next to her.

"So? Are we going now at the garden?" I asked her and she looked up from her phone and her attention is now on me. She shook her head. "Then what?"

"Let's eat dinner first. I am just waiting for the delivery. I ordered chicken for our dinner." She said and went back on using her phone.

"Okay"

I opened the TV to watch Netflix. After twenty minutes, our door bell rang. Maybe it is the delivery man. Amy stood up and answer the door. She came back with a plastic in her hand and went straight at the dining room. I went to kitchen to get plates and utensils that we will use. Succeeding getting that things I need, I went to the dining room. I arranged the plates and utensils that I am holding in the table and sat on a vacant chair. We start to dig in after the things were already settled.

We already finished eating and washing the plates we used. We are on our way to the garden, I just brought my phone with me. The garden is at the back of the building. When we arrived, we stay on the table that is not still occupied. I noticed that Amy had someone she is talking to on the phone since this morning that I saw her.

"Hey, hey. What we have there?" I said to her so she looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" She asked me, confused on what I am saying.

I point at her phone "You've been talking on the phone since this morning"

"Who's that? Do you already have a girlfriend? Why are you not saying anything to me?" I asked her while shaking her body.

I stopped shaking her and leaned on my seat. I closed my eyes and shake my head disappointedly. "I pity her for picking you. Out of all the people here at the world, why you? Why did she saw on you?"

I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me, no, more like glaring at me. Right, glaring at me.

"What the fuck are you saying?" She said "I am only talking to Momo, you punk. She said that they are still in Japan."

I let out a loud 'ahh'. " They will come back here one week before school starts. It means they extend their stay in Japan for three weeks." She added.

"One month before the school starts. Ah, I hate it. I want to have more free days." I complained while crossing my arms and pouting.

"Of course you're nervous, you are planning to confess to the girl you fancy, right?" She said " I bet she will reject you"

I glared at her and hit her right arm "Will you please shut up?"

"Why? Are you still not ready? Y/n don't be such a baby. It is already 10 years that you have a crush on her. Don't miss your chance. Later you will be preceded by others who also like her" Amy said. I looked at her and gave her a nod.

It is right I need to be not a coward. I will only confess to her my feelings. If she reject me then I need to accept it. My thoughts were cut off when my phone vibrated. I get my phone from the pocket of my hoodie and check it. It was a dm from Nayeon.

Im_Nayeon: Good evening Y/n-ie!

Im_Nayeon: What cha' doing?

Song_Y/n: Just chilling around here at the garden.

Song_Y/n: How about you?

Im_Nayeon: It's our break time so I am currently eating while talking to you.

Song_Y/n: You have nightshift tonight, huh?

Im_Nayeon: Hmmm, we have many patient tonight.

Song_Y/n: Okay. Take care of yourself too.

Im_Nayeon: Of course.

I smiled while having a conversation with her. We really have gotten close. I can't imagine it.

Song_Y/n: Nayeonie, are you free tomorrow?

Im_Nayeon: Yes. Why?

Song_Y/n: Let's hang out tomorrow.

I thought of going mall and we ate dinner together. I want her to enjoy tomorrow because she has been stressed at her work. I am really such a nice friend, they are lucky to have me especially Amy.

Im_Nayeon: Sure. That's great!

Im_Nayeon: But make sure that it is you treat. I am kinda broke ehh.

Song_Y/n: Yes. Yes. It's my treat. So get ready tomorrow 4 pm, I will fetch you in your flat.

Im_Nayeon: Of course, you will see this beautiful face of mine.

Song_Y/n: Tch.

I laughed, Nayeon is so full of herself. How can be someone that confident, of course, the one and only Im Nayeon. I looked again at my phone when it vibrated once again. I saw that Nayeon send a selfie of her pouting with a dinger heart.

Im_Nayeon: Goodnight Y/n/n!

I also took a selfie same with her and send it.

Song_Y/n: Goodnight to you too Nayeon unnie!