Chapter 28

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Are you still not finished eating?"

I complained while banging my head softly into the table again and again.

"Yah! Why are you even in a hurry? I thought you are free for today. It looks like that you need something to do" Sana unnie said while glaring at me.

"Ehh? It's been an hour since you start eating and you're not even finish" I sulked while pouting at her.

"Because we are talking that's why we are still not finished anything" Momo unnie said while looking at me weirdly.

"And why are you even in a hurry?" Mina asked while straing at me questioningly. I just shook my head and she just shrugged it off.

"Yeah, why are you even in a hurry? I'm still enjoying, you know" Amy said happily while looking at me with a smirk. I glared at her and kicked her under the table so the unnie's will not see what did I do. She whimpered in pain making me grin at her.

They kept talking while eating and I am just looking at the boringly. I sighed and lay my head on the table. I fished my phone out and take a selfie to post in the IG.

I posted it with a caption of 'bored😑' and played on the games that I have installed in the phone to waste my time. I saw in the corner of my eyes that the guy stood up from his seat so as Nayeon. She hugged him and kissed him in the cheeks. I scoffed and rolled my eyes a as Amy laughed noticing my attitude. I watched her sit back on her seat to fix her bag. Mina unnie glanced at the direction where I am staring at and she saw Nayeon so she tapped Sana unnie's shoulder and point her fingers at the bunny.

"Oh hey bunny girl! I didn't notice you. C'mon join us here, we're still not finished eating yet so we could have a time talking" Sana called her causing her to look at us and I just poked and bit my inner cheek in annoyance.

"Hey Sana! It's not bunny girl, her name is Nayeon" Momo scolded her while glaring at the squirrel who just pouted her lips.

"I'm sorry, I didn't remember her name but she just really looks like a bunny" She explained and crossed her arms and Nayeon just laughed and shook her head.

"It's okay, many have already called me that because I really look like a one and I can't deny it" She stated with a smile.

"I told ya" Sana unnie exclaimed and slapped the older one in the arms. Mina shook her head in disappointment and heaved a sigh.

"You can sit there beside Y/n" Mina unnie politely offered and the latter just nodded her head. She did what she was told.

"Do you want to eat? I have ordered a little more because the one who I ordered it for, didn't came so you can have it" Momo said while pointing on the plate that has not been touched.

"No, thank you. I'm already full" She declined politely with a smile.

"Are you sure? It's really okay if you will eat that" Momo insisted and gave her a reassuring smile.

"No, it's really fine" She rejected it again and Momo unnie just nodded her head.

"Ah yeah, I saw her earlier with a guy. They are eating in the next table beside us. Right, Y/n?" Amy said and she even included me. I glared at her and she just gave me her teasing smile. I rolled my eyes, I am really annoyed now, I already saw that kind of smile of her today for many times. I forced a smile when I faced the unnies and nod my head thrice.

"Oh wow, is it your boyfriend?" Sana said teasingly making us look at her who scratched her nape.

"No, he's not" She said while waving her hands in front of her.

"I noticed that she kept denying all the things we we're saying" Mina unnie spoke with a hint of curiousty on her voice.

"Yeah, right. Don't be shy on us, we're not gonna bite you" Momo said as I picked up a glass of water to drink.

"She's right, we're not gonna bite you but I can eat you" I got choked and spat the water in front of me when I heard what Sana unnie said. I put the water down and stared at my front with my eyes widen to see a red looking squirrel because of anger.

"Ahahaha, I didn't know that a squirrel can be red" I stated and laughed nervously when I saw the raging unnie in front of me. She stood up from her seat and so do I, to avoid myself from her attack. She was about to attack me when the two who was beside her gripped on her arms to stop her and made her sit down again. She glared at me but she got a smack on her head by Momo unnie.

"Why would you even say an inappropriate joke here in front of my food, Sana?!" Momo scolded her and pulled her ears which made the latter wince in pain. Nayeon and Amy laughed as I got back down on my seat.

"Okay, stop already. I'll not do it again" She whined like a baby and I got a tissue to wipe her face. I reached for her across the table and wiped the droplets of water off her face. I removed the grip of unnie on her ears and caressed it.

"Sorry~" I apologized at her cutely which made her squeal and pinch my cheeks.

"You're already forgiven, you cute baby. You know that unnie can't stay mad at you for long. Just give me a kiss here" I laughed and kissed her cheeks before going back on my seat.

"Whaa~ why you three kept babying this stupid girl here? She's even taller than you three" Amy said in disbelief and the three glared at her.

"Shut up" The three said in unison which made me and Nayeon burst in chuckles.

"Maybe she's just jealous. She also wants you all to baby her" I said at the three and Amy scoffed.

"That's not true" She stated while glaring at me.

"Don't worry, Amy. We will babying you starting now like Y/n so don't be jealous anymore" Sana unnie said and winked at her direction.

"So back to topic, is he really not your boyfriend?" Sana asked again while wiggling her brows at Nayeon.

"He's really not, he's just my highschool crush and also a friend of mine. Nothing more than that" She answered with a genuine smile.

"Ahh crushh, so there's a chance for you two to be a couple" Amy said while nudging my side secretly.

"Maybe. I don't think so, I think that he doesn't like me romantically" She spoke while shaking her head.

"I'll help you to get with him" Amy offered with a big smile on her face and I just sighed and stared into nothing. Why are they kept talking about that guy? I still even don't know his name. I didn't saw his face clearly but I know that I already saw him. His face was quite familiar.

"I don't have a plan to be with him. I don't like him anymore" I smiled secretly when I heard her words.

"What's his name? Maybe I knew him" Momo asked her and shoved the last bite of her food on her mouth.

"Park Chanyeol" She said and Momo unnie choked on her food. It's also sound familiar. I kept thinking and tried to remember him.

"What? You know him?" Mina unnie asked and Momo unnie nod her head agressively

"Yeahh, his.. his the guy wh-" She was cot off by me gasping when I already remember him.

"Cha-chanyeol? The guy who chased for me, for six months" I muttered in shock and the other three's mouth went agape when they realized who's the guy I'm describing.

"What the fuck?! I did have a hard time making him away from you" Sana unnie exclaimed. Nayeon looked at us in confusion.

"Why? What happened?" She asked with her eyes creased together.

"He's one of Y/n's fuck buddies who kept chasing her. They did it for six times and he said that he liked her even they did have an agreement of no strings attached" Amy explained with a frown on her face. "Y/n said that while they were in between of doing it, he said an 'I love you' to her so she immediately pushed him away and tried to get away from him. She avoid him but he don't stop on chasing her. I don't know, it's just complicated"

"It's great that he didn't notice you here" Mina unnie mumbled with a frown on her face.

"Let's just forget about it" I said and sighed as I rest my chin on my palm. All of them nodded