Chapter 6

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It is currently 6:30 in the morning, I just finished taking a shower so I went to kitchen and start eating breakfast. I remembered that Nayeon already followed me back so I decided to send a message to her.

Song_y/n: Good morning miss grumpy!

I sent message to her but she has not answered yet. I was thinking of going to the Han River while biking this morning. I went to my room to change my clothes, I just picked a white shirt and a jogging pants to wear. I went down using stairs to have a little warm up and went to where all the bicycles are parked. I went to my bike and start riding it.

It is so peaceful doing this. You can feel the fresh air, the way your air blows your hair and the chirping of birds that you can hear is sounds to your ears. I stopped biking when I already reached the Han River, I sat at the nearest bench and watch the view. I get my tumbler and drank water, I also wiped my sweats off.

Few minutes has passed when my phone dinged, I looked at my phone and I saw that Nayeon already replied to my message.

Im_Nayeon: Morning.

I excitedly opened my phone and I sent again a message.

Song_y/n: I didn't expect that you will reply to me.

Im_Nayeon: Why? You don't want me to?

Song_y/n: No.no. I am actually happy that you did reply to me.

Song_y/n: It actually made my day. =)

Im_Nayeon: Ah..you are so cheesy.

Song_y/n: Just for you. ; )

I put my phone back at my pocket and stay here at the bench for a few moment. I stood up and going to pedal again when I saw a familiar girl riding a bike. I looked at her for a minute and

she turned out to be the woman I was talking to earlier. I feel happy when I saw her, I approach her while riding my bike.

"Hey" I yelled to her and she turned around to look at me.

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I planned to wake up early to go to Han River while biking. It is already 7:30 in the morning, I am riding my bike to where I am going.

I really like riding a bike going to Han River every morning because it relieves all my stress. While I'm riding a bike here at the Han River, someone called me. I looked at my back and saw Y/n also riding a bike, catching up with me. She already caught up with me and is right beside me now.

"Good morning Nayeon" She looked and smiled at me.

I didn't answer her and just continue what I am doing, wandering my eyes around.

"Hey" She called me but I still ignore it.

She called me continuously to get my attention. Few minutes has passed and she really don't stop calling me so I get annoyed.

"What?" I said irritatingly "Could you please stop?"

"Why would I stop if you are continuing to ignore me" She sighed heavily.

"I just want to get your attention" She added sadly.

"I just want to be alone so please do not disturb me" I explained and she just nod as an answer.

"Ok, if that's what you want. Bye, enjoy your time!" She turned around maybe she already going home. I just kept wandering around and eventually went home too.

-

It is already night, I don't have anything to do for now. I feel guilty because of what I acted earlier. I might hurt her feeling so I picked up my phone to send a message to her.

Im_Nayeon: Hey.

Im_Nayeon: I am sorry for what I acted this morning.

Im_Nayeon: I just wanted to be alone that time.

I got nervous when I saw that she already seen my messages and start typing now.

Song_Y/n: It is okay. It's not your fault. No need to be sorry.

Song_Y/n: It's my fault actually if only I didn't bothered you. You will not act like that.

Song_Y/n: So I deeply apologize for my mistakes.

I really feel guilty, she really don't need to apologize. She's just trying to be nice to me.

Song_Y/n: I just really want to be friends with you.

Song_Y/n: And make up for what I did to you.

Song_Y/n: So...friends?

I didn't hesitate to answer, it is good to have a new friend. We can be in good terms now.

Im_Nayeon: Yes. Let's be friends.

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It is already night and I am currently in the my living room, watching movie when I received a message and got surprised when I saw Nayeon messaged me. I opened her message and she said for how she acted this morning. It is really okay for me, she doesn't need to say sorry. I can really be annoying at times and I admit it. But I just got sad a little because I just want to be friends with her.

I said that it is not her fault, that it is mine. It is obvious that she don't want a company but I still continue on bothering her. I will also be like that if I want a time alone. I also apologize at her for my attitude earlier.

Song_Y/n: I just really want to be friends with you.

Song_Y/n: And make up for what I did to you.

Song_Y/n: So...friends?

When I said that, I suddenly feel nervous of what her answer will be. My palms get sweaty while looking at my phone. She already seen it and I nervously waited for her answer. She started typing so I got more nervous. I closed my eyes when I felt my phone vibrated and slowly opened it again. I automatically smiled and my heart started to beat faster when I looked at her answer. My eyes sparkled just by thinking that we can be friends now.

Im_Nayeon: Yes. Let's be friends.