Chapter 59

I'm back! New chapters coming!!!

-----------

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

As you can see, we all are already okay. Tzuyu and I are already on good terms and she said that she didn't remember anything that night. She's drunk. I tried to force it out to her that she's just lying but all I see in her words is sincerity on the first time we had a proper one-on-one talk.

As I said, hatred will not do anything good to me so I let it off and forgave her.

Every person makes a mistake, with no exemption on it. I even got an advising session from Mina unnie, she told me that it's better to forgive and not holding any hate to one another. I opposed her but soon gave up. She said that I already lost a special person in my life, do I still want to lose another one who I grew up with?

She's great at her words and I didn't get out of this because she also got me under her spell. She's best at advising and with every word she gave, I felt it from the bottom of my heart.

I'm lucky to have a Myoui Mina on my side.

I wonder why she still doesn't have someone. If I'm not a very loyal person, maybe I just settled on her. But on my side, I knew that she just loves me as her sister, nothing more.

And if she ever got one, I could already tell that he or she is very lucky.

Of course, the two Japanese unnies also helped me. As the oldest in our circle, they wouldn't let us suffer on our own. They helped me to get up, they help me to slowly move on, to get on my feet again and move forward.

They said I still have a long and future ahead of me, I shouldn't give up because of just that thing. They also added that if ever Nayeon heard what happened to me after the breakup if ever I just let my dreams go away, they are sure that she'll be disappointed in me.

And I don't want that to happen.

I also don't want to disappoint my parents because of my dumbness and then, I'll be just a burden if I did that.

Amy, she's an asshole sometimes but you can say that she helped me a lot when I'm down. She always checks up on me, like she has more time to bail on me than she's giving on her girlfriend which she needs to prioritize more.

I know it's dramatic, I'm dramatic but please bare with me.

I'm hurt, you know it. And every person who's hurt will do anything to satisfy their anger out.

Like how love works, if you love someone, you'll do everything you can for them. Even the impossible ones. Because you believe that you can do anything, just the love you receive from them is enough to pay.

I don't have my whole time in the hospital because I just have a designated, I have limits. I have four hours there, two hours before lunch and another two after lunch. Because I don't have it all, I still have time to have another place to have my time. I worked for a medical clinic and a general hospital.

And as you can see, of course, the clinic was smaller than the hospital but the room I have there is much bigger than the hospital. This is just really assigned to check a kid, a child, a single person, a senior. In short, it's just for check-ups. If you have a bigger problem, you need to go straight to the hospital.

"Good afternoon, doctor song" I nodded my head when I heard that the receptionist greet me. I flashed her a smile after giving me the ball pen to put my attendance on the list board.

"Good afternoon too, thank you" I greeted back, I bowed my head slightly while giving the pen back to her and the list.

"Have a nice day miss. It's your first day, I hope you enjoy it" My smile remained on my face as I nodded my head once again as a response. I went to the room assigned to me and placed my bag on the desk.