Chapter 75

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I'm waiting for Nayeon here outside the building where she is currently staying. It's been a couples of weeks since I started teaching her with my driving skills.

She's coping up very well. I can say that she learns fast as what I imagined. I taught it'll take me a while before she really understand what she needs to learn.

I saw her going out so I gathered up my composition and stopped leaning my whole weight to the side of my car. I waved my hand at her, greeting her with a simple hello. 

I get inside the driver's seat as she went on shotgun. I drove the two of us in the usual place which is spacious so if she's the one who'll drive and didn't manage to steer the wheel the right and way or maybe got out of control, we won't damage that much. She's just a beginner, we can't erase those facts. When I was on her position, I almost crashed the car in a post.  

My teacher almost had a heart attack, even me. Well, that's a little embarrassing but atleast I'm being an honest person here. 

"Well, let's start. Let's switch position now" I said. We switched our position and now she's the one who does have a control to this car. I didn't forget to buckle my seatbelt as I am just securing myself safely. 

I watched her hands intently so I could judge her actions if she was about to do the wrong ones. I heard her laughing "I'm not gonna crash this car and let the two of us die"

"Huh?" I subconsciously muttered out. She pointed at me by pouting her lips. I looked at myself and I saw both of my hands gripping tightly on my seatbelt like I'm depending my life on it. I dropped my hands on my side in a second because of short time of embarrassment I felt when she saw me like that.

Nayeon snickered at my actions. 

"You can start now" I said to dismiss the previous happenings.

"Are you sure? It's like you're more nervous than me, huh?" She asked making me shake my head in denial.

"You're just thinking like that. I'm not, focus on road, not on me" I remarked but I can't deny the fact that I'm really feeling nervous by this time.

She scoffed before lowering down the hand brake and transferring the gear lever to drive from parking. I heaved a sigh as I watched her foot slowly stepping on the gas pedal. I felt the car starting moving so I just leaned my back more into the seat as I watched the road and of course her moves.

I relaxed when I saw the ride going calm and decent. She's managing it very well, I exhaled in relief.

We went back to the starting point, completely driving all through the big area, she made it!

"So... How was it, teacher?" She said in a teasing manner. I sighed but my lips tugged into a wide smile.

"That went well than I expected" I truthfully gave my comment as I formed my two hands into thumbs up.

"Because the only thing that's on your mind is that I'm going to crash this car of yours, so it really went well" She said, letting out a snicker. I clicked my tongue in annoyance, laughs from my mouth followed.

"I'm just scared that we'll get into an accident, because you know I'm in a car where a non-licensed woman is driving" Nayeon rolled her eyes at me as I finished my statement.

"But this woman will proudly show her driving license soon and sooner. Just wait a little" Nayeon bragged as her lips turned into a little naught smirk.

"And that'll happen because of me, thanks to me, huh?" I sarcastically said. 

"And because I'm a fast learner... thanks to me, I'm not that hard to teach" She said, still bragging about her skills. 

I scoffed "Go out"

She looked at me with confused expression "Why?"

"Let's switch our seats again. I'll drive the two of us on some peaceful place, maybe we could take a rest there after all of these" I answered. She raised her eyebrows in anticipation but still obliged on my commands. 

I'm now on the driver's seat again as she went back to the passenger's seat which was next to me. I drove to the place I knew, it's on top of a hill which you can see the great view of the Seoul city. 

"We're here" I informed, unbuckling my seatbelt in process. I went out first as I went to my compartment to get the picnic mat we could use to sit in the grass field. After that, I just stood in the side to wait for her until she comes out. When she hopped out and closed the door, I locked the entire car using its remote.

I saw her wandering her eyes around the place and I could see amazement on it, it's almost sunset so it's a perfect time to be here. 

"This place is beautiful, right?" I questioned, looking for her opinion about this place I brought her to.

She nodded her head as a response "Yeah"

I looked for a spot and settled the mat there. "Psst. Nayeon, c'mon, sit here" I called her which caught her attention. She did what I told her to and sat down as I brought myself down too, just next to her.

The mat was not that big so I could say that we're pretty close to each other, I could feel her shoulder on me. The silence was all that surrounds us but we're too engrossed to watch the view and to feel the fresh air around us. 

"I feel sleepy" She mumbled as small giggles were followed by it. I frowned and averted my gaze on her, she has her eyes closed already.

"You can lean on my shoulder" I offered as I pulled her closer by her waist. She didn't refuse anymore and just laid her head on top of my shoulder. I froze at the sudden warmth I felt especially that she's closer now than before.

"Thank you" It didn't go inaudible to me, even she said it in soft and small tone of voice. I sighed in satisfaction as I averted my gaze back on the sun that reflects on the two of us.   

I smiled as I heard small snores from her. She was really sleepy, didn't know that this driving lesson could also make her this tired. 

Time flies so fast, things also change fast... and I'm happy that we're like this already, no grudge on each other. I can feel a big weight lessen on my chest, a big relief and satisfaction. I'm just happy.

Happy to be with her again.