156

Fei Qianchi turned his head towards this voice, knowing that he definitely didn't recognize it. Upon his face, there was confusion visible. Fei Qianchi stared at the woman, a delicate beauty, with thin brows, big eyes, and red lips. Her brown hair was styled into a bun, dressed in a white robe.

"Master, this?" Fei Qianchi tilted his head, blue eyes clouded. He stared towards Tian Sichan.

Tian Sichan looked at Fei Qianchi, "Ah, don't worry. You can introduce yourselves to each other."

As the woman walked closer, she stared towards Fei Qianchi, her eyes suddenly widening. There was a look of astonishment on her face that Fei Qianchi couldn't understand.

"Qi Meiyao greets Senior Brother, I am the daughter of the fifth lord peak, but I have always admired Senior Brother." Qi Meiyao bent her waist, speaking in a loud tone as she cupped her fist.

Ah. Fei Qianchi smiled brightly at her words. "Thank you for your words. I am Fei Qianchi, Master's fifth disciple. I have just returned from Ghost Realm, I didn't think that many would know of my identity."

"Your name has spread wide and far! Senior Brother is known as a true genius unrivaled." Qi Meiyao looked up, a sharp and enthusiastic look in her eyes.

Fei Qianchi couldn't help but chuckle. "Master, this new disciple of yours is truly different."

"She is a bit different compared to your Senior Brothers and Sisters." Tian Sichan replied. Then, his eyes turned to glare at the docile people in front of him.

Fu Huayan, Hou Mengshu, and Zhang Zaifan had a sheepish smile on their face.

"Now, you three... since you lost, go wash yourself under the Futian waterfall." Tian Sichan smirked.

"Master..." Zhang Zaifan argued, glaring at Zhang Bingmei. "Master, Bingmei was the one who said to attack you! She even said that she would distract you."

Fei Qianchi stood in silence as a huge mess began. Accusations were thrown all over the table, everyone was trying to avoid the punishment. Forty years and everyone was still as youthful and childish as before. He suddenly massaged his temple. Looking over at Qi Meiyao, he smiled.

"How long have you been Master's disciple?" Fei Qianchi asked, his voice almost inaudible amidst the screaming in the background.

Qi Meiyao looked up, a bit stunned as she quickly replied, "This is my seventh year. I... I truly do admire you, Senior Brother. I heard about your name, and even though you entered the Ghost Realm, your astonishing feats during the sect competition is still widely spoken about."

Hearing this, Fei Qianchi finally seemed to understand. It seemed like he hadn't been careful enough. During the sect competition, he had accidentally beat a disciple with a higher cultivation than him. Afterwards, he had also defeated Su Fuwen's disciple.

"Is that so? Forty years have already passed, I'm sure that there are other new geniuses now." As Fei Qianchi said this, his expression was serene. Forty years have passed... it has been a long time.

"Shut up all of you! Your Junior Brother has just returned, should I send you all off to Ghost Realm too?" Tian Sichan finally exploded from all the noise, raising his voice as he pointed towards Fei Qianchi.

Fei Qianchi could only stand in place as everyone turned towards him.

There was a grumble of mistreatment, but it was still silently mumbled.

"Master, you truly love Junior Brother..." Fu Huayan suddenly shook her head.

"Of course, he's the only who doesn't give me a headache." Tian Sichan replied, raising his brow. "Speaking of, it seems like the realm has done you well. You are already at the ninth layer of Soul Transformation."