155

"It seems like you have picked up another talented disciple." Su Fuwen shook his head, his crimson eyes were bright as he flipped his long sleeve, taking a seat on the empty chair, not minding his own status.

Tian Sichan merely replied, "Rather than finding him, he came to me."

Fei Qianchi looked up at this, not refuting because his words were true. Fei Qianchi sat on his chair, not knowing what was currently happening. Looking over, he saw that Hou Mengshu and Zhang Bingmei were deep in a conversation, as if they care about Su Fuwen.

"I see that Immortal Tian has given you Chu Fengzhuang's sword." Su Fuwen smiled, his facial expression turning a bit warmer.

"Master gave me the sword a while ago. I learnt about the history behind the sword then." Fei Qianchi's voice was as soft as normal, eyes bright as he said this.

Su Fuwen's smile seemingly got wider with his answer. His crimson eyes looked down at the stage as he murmured, "Chu Fengzhuang's sword has witnessed the rise and fall of many heroes and demonic cultivator. The sword survived the death of its master because it has its own spirit. Seeing as how it accepted you, it is a sign that you are the next determined hero."

Fei Qianchi didn't know how to feel about that. While he felt that on the surface, Su Fuwen's words meant a good thing, there was something off about his words. But Fei Qianchi didn't waver, his expression the same as he merely responded, "I was merely lucky." From his blue eyes, he couldn't help but gaze at Su Fuwen with some wary.

"My disciple will, of course, be different. Sect Leader, don't you have to return soon?" Tian Sichan interfered.

Hearing this, Su Fuwen nodded his head, eyes not straying from the stage. "I do. Immortal Tian, I have something to ask of you first." His hands were folded over his lap.

Fei Qianchi noticed that something seemed odd. For just a moment, Fei Qianchi had saw a flicker within Su Fuwen's eyes. But he didn't say a word, not knowing if what he saw was real or it was just his eyes.

"What is it?" Tian Sichan asked.

"The Ghost Realm will be opening soon. Each of the sects have decided to send one hundred disciples to the realm. If possible, I want you to send some of your own disciples into the Ghost Realm." Su Fuwen's voice was even as he said this, not wavering in his words.

Tian Sichan knitted his brows. He closed his eyes, opening them as he then looked at Su Fuwen. "Of course, it is about time that I begin to send some disciples out."

Hearing this, Su Fuwen nodded his head. "Ghost Realm is known as the realm that opens for only one day, closing for many years afterwards. Disciples that enter will only be able to come back out after decades pass by." He stood up, brushing his robe, his hair swinging. His crimson eyes turned to Fei Qianchi, lingering for a bit before he finally said, "I will take my leave now, Immortal Tian." With that, he walked away without another word.

"Master?" Fei Qianchi turned to look at Tian Sichan, whose face was darker, his hand tapped his fan onto the table.

Something seemed off, Fei Qianchi at least knew that.

"Hmm, this will be a hassle to deal with." Tian Sichan mumbled.

Fei Qianchi tilted his head.

"Zhang Bingmei of Shuihua Peak and Mei Guangxin of Liangqi Peak."

"It's finally my turn!" Zhang Bingmei sprung from her seat.

Fei Qianchi's attention was taken away by the energetic Zhang Bingmei as he said in turn, "Good luck, Senior Sister."