174

Su Fuwen rushed forward, dozens of other people behind him. His red eyes burned with fury as he stared at the fallen bodies surrounding him.

From behind, Zhao Weiming smiled.

"Fei Qianchi!" Su Fuwen's voice was loud and piercing.

Fei Qianchi lifted his dull eyes, looking at the man. Struggle? What for... he might as well accept this.

"Sect Leader Su, you have an amazing sect. These people so easily betrayed you, turning their backs on Fushui Sect's principles. Quite spectacular if I might say so." Zhao Weiming smiled as Su Fuwen's face darkened.

Su Fuwen stopped and stared at Fei Qianchi. "Why would you do this?"

Facing this question, Fei Qianchi had nothing to say. He only lowered his head, hiding the pain in his eyes.

Zhao Weiming cocked his brow, "why else? He was angered by your actions. With his help, we successfully got rid of Shuihua Peak and Immortal Tian." It was easy to see that Zhao Weiming was provoking Su Fuwen.

Su Fuwen shook his head. His eyes looked over at the dead bodies that remained on the ground.

Zhao Weiming, knowing that everything was set in stone, slowly said, "My role is done here. Sect Leader Su, remember, at the moment you can do nothing to me. Be careful of the people in your own sect." As he swiped his hand, his body vanished, the rest of the demonic cultivators following him.

Left alone, Fei Qianchi stood. There was a cold and empty feeling in his heart, burning him from within.

Su Fuwen slowly stepped forward, his eyes cold and sharp. He demanded, "Fei Qianchi! You've killed everyone. To atone for your sins, what will you give up now?"

Fei Qianchi lifted his head. His eyes were so dull, it was hard to look at. In a hoarse voice, "Do with me as you wish. I've already killed them. I'll take whatever punishment you give me." There was no point in lenience, he didn't need that. He wanted pain.

Su Fuwen's eyes grew cold, cloudy. As he noticed Zhu Luishui, he suddenly furrowed his brows. Finally, he glanced at the sword that was discarded by Fei Qianchi. Realizing something, his eyes widened, "Siwang. Lord of Suzhou, this sword was hidden by you. I personally gave you this sword to hide. How did it get in Immortal Fei's hand?" He leaned in.

Zhu Luishui was already standing, his purple eyes flickering. "What do you mean, Sect Leader?"

"Did you, perhaps, give the sword to Immortal Fei?" Su Fuwen closed in, a strong aura sweeping the atmosphere.

Fei Qianchi stumbled, holding onto his consciousness, trying to dull the aching pain within his body.

Zhu Luishui remained silent. He glanced at the body of his brother lying on the ground. Clenching his fist, his voice was sharp. "Sect Leader, I would never take out that sword."

Hearing this, Su Fuwen's face grew colder. He laughed, "Impossible. I received some information. I was told that you colluded with Zhao Weiming. I carefully read through every report that I received. There has been news of you going out recently. For these centuries, you hid yourself inside of your peak, but recently, you began leaving your peak often." He slowly stepped forward, disregarding Fei Qianchi.

Fei Qianchi was listening to their words, but it was as if he couldn't hear anything. His body was there but his mind was somewhere far away. At one point, he didn't even pay attention to the words they exchanged anymore, he could only hear Su Fuwen's angry voice cutting through the air.

"These two have gone against the principles of Fushui Sect. Until further notice, they will be locked within Evernight prison." Su Fuwen concluded. At his words, the immortals behind him moved towards Fei Qianchi and Zhu Luishui.