7.4

"Fengmian!"

Lu Fengmian turned around to stare at the man who had called. With a smile on his lips and his hand still carrying some books, he asked, "Are you looking for my sister?"

Jiang Nianzhen shyly touched his nose with a nervous smile. "Yes, she wasn't teaching the soldiers like usual so I thought she would be with you."

Lu Fengmian chuckled as he shook his head at Jiang Nianzhen's nervous eyes. "She is talking with the General. Just go inside and you will find her there."

Hearing this, Jiang Nianzhen smiled brightly, waving a goodbye as he yelled out, "Thanks. Also, Qingshan told you to go look at his wounds and see if you can point out a herb that he has been looking for." With that, he turned away with rather quick steps, walking towards Tang Qingshan's tent.

Lu Fengmian merely shook his head with a light smile on his face, his eyes calm yet joy was evident in it. One month had passed.

Lu Fengmian had, of course, gotten closer to everyone here. With Lu Yingyue doing her role and him playing out his role, the two were quickly welcomed. Also, since Lu Fengmian was very skilled at finding herbs and medicines, he used them to his capability to help any wounded soldiers. With his personality and demeanor, everyone felt very opening towards him, not able to hate him even if they tried. Even Tang Qingshan couldn't find a fault that Lu Fengmian should have.

Lu Yingyue had helped Tang Qingshan scout the mountain, and when she wasn't able to, Lu Fengmian did his role too. This helped him get closer to Tang Qingshan as they found some common things they had between them. Like what Lu Fengmian and Lu Yingyue had said, they were really loyal to Tang Qingshan, even if the two both had different thoughts.

"Fengmian."

Hearing another familiar voice calling for him, Lu Fengmian didn't hesitate to answer. "Qi Yue, are there some more wounded soldiers?"

Que Yi shook his head, "No, but Hou Li hasn't been feeling all too well so I wanted to ask if you had some medicine that will be able to help him."

Lu Fengmian nodded his head, a hint of worry on his face. "Follow me back to my tent. Tell me how he is feeling and I'll see what I have that can help."

Qi Yue thought about it as he began walking next to Lu Fengmian. "He's been a bit pale lately. Although it looks like he still has the same energy when going out, it looks like he hasn't been getting rest recently. A while ago, the General had told us that we should be leaving this mountain soon and going back to meet the rest of our comrades, then entering a battle that the Emperor had told us too. Hou Li has been a bit worried about that."

Hearing this, Lu Fengmian's eyes lighted up a bit. "I see then, Hou Li must not have been getting enough rest lately. I'll giving him some herbs that will be able to help him sleep. Just boil it with some water and tell him to drink it every night before he goes to sleep."

When they arrived at Lu Fengmian's tent, he opened the flap and walked inside, Qi Yue following after him. Lu Fengmian set down his books on a small table before walking to a counter filled with jars of all sizes. Lu Fengmian scanned all of them before walking to a small jar, about the size of a small tea cup and grabbed it.

"This type of herb should be able to do the work. Just take the whole jar and tell Hou Li to only use a few leaves to boil. This should last for a few weeks. If Hou Li runs out of this, then come and get me. I have more here." Lu Fengmian handed the small jar to Qi Yue who accepted it with a nod.

"Then, thank you, I will be taking my leave now." Qi Yue thanked as he held the small jar.

"No need for that, that's what I'm suppose to do. If you need anything else, just come and tell me." Lu Fengmian opened the flap to send Qi Yue out. As soon as the man was gone, Lu Fengmian prepared himself, getting ready to make his way to Tang Qingshan's tent too.