2.10

Daniel held his hands together in nervousness as he stood by his car, waiting for Andy to come out. Although he was nervous, it didn't quite show on his face as he had a light smile on. If you looked closer though, you would be able to see the light beads of sweat that lined in his neck.

Honestly, when Daniel has asked Andy out for dinner, he was already expecting to get rejected. When Andy actually agreed to his request, Daniel was definitely elated. The whole time Daniel was at his office, he couldn't stop his feeling of excitement and joy, especially since the other was Andy. Well, now he was feeling nervous, but that was only normal. It would be the same for anyone else, then again, it could just be him.

Standing and waiting for Andy, Daniel's heart felt like it would jump out of his chest because of the anticipation he was feeling. He tried to hide his silly smile by covering it with a very light smile that traced his lips. Breathing in a bit deeply, he tried to slow down his racing heart.

Andy walked out of the doors, immediately seeing Daniel from the corners of his eyes. The scene was actually funny because Daniel was a bit bad at hiding his emotions and it was clearly expressed on his face. Andy had took his time getting ready, all because he was using system to tell him about Daniel's situation.

Andy had kept Daniel waiting for him but he was sure that Daniel didn't even notice that fact. If anything, Daniel was just like a fool in love, exactly like Bai Mengxiang was.

If Daniel was like Bai Mengxiang, then Avian would be Xu Yongheng, but it was just that these two would never be able to reunite in their life.

Now that he was on this topic, Andy really wondered what happened to Xu Yongheng after his death, or should he say, Bai Mengxiang's death. And what about the little baby, Xu Wuhui and Xiao Lan.

Andy has never thought about these people when he came to this world with a new identity, but as he looked at Daniel, he couldn't help but bring up the past. Now that he looked at it, Daniel did act like Xu Yongheng at times, but it was hard to tell. They had similar habits that they unconsciously did at times.

Andy felt stupid for never noticing, but what he had in mind was impossible. It had to be impossible, after all, that was just too unlikely. Plus, people throughout the whole whole world could unconsciously be doing things that are similar. Just because Daniel and Xu Yongheng both furrowed their eyebrows, bit their writing utensil while writing, liked to tap their fingers on the table while reading letters, and.....Dang......They were really similar. Andy could think up of so many things they do in common, it's actually scary.

But, he was pretty sure that what he had in mind is wrong......Right?

When Andy had finally finished his sixth panic inside, he had already reached Daniel. Stoping as he looked at Daniel, Andy realized that although the two did not look similar, something about Daniel made him think of Xu Yongheng.

But, then again, that didn't involved Andy. After all, he was no longer Bai Mengxiang, but Andy Jules. Bai Mengxiang was never him, and well, Andy Jules wasn't him either. He was merely playing a game for the sake of his fun, a game that involved many different roles. After all, Andy had never been the person to fall in love, to cling onto someone like these people had.

Maybe he did feel sympathy for them, but deep down, Andy would never understand, just the same as why he would never be able to relate to these people, or should he say, people who are a fool in love, willing to risk everything for someone who could easily betray them. Andy had never believed in this type of thing and he will never do such an idiotic thing.

Like, he meant, never ever for a thousand years as long as he stills owns his life. If his life was at risk, then he*l yeah, he would fall in love and do such a stupid thing. Don't know about you, but Andy treasured his life above his pride. As long as he still has his life, he can always get revenge, but if he chose his pride above his life, then that meant he would never be able to get revenge.