5.3

AN: Hello everyone, this is just a quick check in. I have just opened a discord chat, for anyone who is interested in joining the chat, please check my profile and my conversations, I have it linked in since Wattpad doesn't let you link things directly into a chapter like this. The chat is just basically me answering some of the questions you may have about about my books and I'll also be giving more insight about my books. That's all for today, please enjoy!

.
.
.

As Tendou Yagami watched Narisa Zeno walk away from him, his eyes continued to follow him. When he finally was out of his view, Tendou Yagami raised a hand to cover his heart, eyes in confusion. What was that? His heart had skipped a beat. Never before has that happened. What was happening to him?

Tendou Yagami was haughty and cruel, his smile even worse than the devil's. Many feared him, many looked at him in awe, but the one thing that was clear was that no one dared to bother him. In this school, he may not have been involved with any gang but he stood at the top as a sole person.

He had never gotten involved with the gangs unless they pulled him in. He had always rejected any offer but he suddenly couldn't do anything in front of Narisa Zeno's eyes. Because Tendou Yagami discovered something from deep within them, something that was suppose to be hidden but he couldn't hide it fully. Love. Deep love. And Tendou Yagami didn't understand, who was that love directed at?

As he stood, covered by the shadow of the tree, a loud bell was heard throughout the campus. Snapping from his daze, Tendou Yagami began walking towards his class, his heart left in turmoil. He calmed himself. After all, he would definitely meet Narisa Zeno again no matter what.

When Narisa Zeno away, he knew that Tendou Yagami was confused, he could hear the noise.

(Male lead's love percentage is at 7%.)

(Male lead's love percentage is at 9.5%.)

(Make lead's love percentage is at 12%.)

Narisa Zeno softly smiled to himself. Now he knew that Tendou Yagami was beginning to have the same feelings as he did in the last world. Although it was a slow start, they had more time to be together. This time, Narisa Zeno would not let anything happen to him. If it did, at least he would be by that man no matter what now.

As he made his way back to his first class, Seri Akita was already seated inside.

"You took your time," Seru Akita mumbled as he raised his brow, watching as Narisa Zeno came in and took the seat next to him.

"He hasn't agreed, but he said to give him more time to think about it." Narisa Zeno said as he sat down, taking out his books and such.

Seru Akita's eyes widened in surprise, slapping his hand on the desk hard enough that a few people turned to look at him before looking away. "He didn't refuse?!"

"But he also didn't agree," Added Narisa Zeno as he turned to Seru Akita.

"But he didn't refuse. Do you know how amazing that is just alone? Anyone who has ever tried to make an offer to Yagami, he refused it outright without any hesitation. Hina, Karma, even Kaneki had tried their offers but were outright rejected. I still remember how pissed Kaneki was after that but he couldn't do anything because it was Tendou Yagami." Pausing in his sentence, Seru Akita leaned towards Narisa Zeno. "You know, this means that there's a large chance he may be joining Lucifer."

Narisa Zeno merely blinked as he replied, "That would be for the best then. The other gangs are already starting to back out of their words. I estimate that it won't be long until one of them tries to give another offer out to Tsukki Ren. If he joins in, the other gangs may be more attentive towards their actions."