1.1 When The Peach Blossoms Bloom

Fei Qianchi felt the aching in his head as he stared around the place he was in quickly. Noticing that the place he was in seems to be quite ancient and luxurious, he softly sighed.

Gosh dang it! Of course it had to be the Emperor's harem. That's where everything happens. He cursed his fate in his mind.

Then, the memories started entering his head. Fei Qianchi found out everything about the original owner of this body, Bai Mengxiang, someone who held quite a high position in the palace, he was the Imperial Noble Consort.

The story in this world started off with the main character, Shilian. Shilian was someone who had gotten reincarnated. He was supposed to be the villain in this story, but after he got reincarnated, he changed everything and ultimately became the main character.

The male lead in this story was Xu Yongheng, the Emperor.

Shilian entered the harem, and he did everything in his power to get Xu Yongheng's love. After the male lead completely falls in love with him, he is able to become the Empress after he dragged the Empress down from a scheme.

When he was already Empress, Bai Mengxiang poisoned Shilian when Shilian was found to be pregnant, ultimately killing the child. Bai Mengxiang was sentenced to death for his crimes.

Now, it was time for Bai Mengxiang's side of the story.

The original owner of the body was Bai Mengxiang, who was a Ger.

Gers were males who had the ability to give birth. They were recognized by a red mark on their body.

Bai Mengxiang was childhood sweethearts with the Emperor, Xu Yongheng, who was the male lead. When they got married, Bai Mengxiang was titled the Imperial Noble Consort.

Bai Mengxiang was from a powerful family, who had control over many noble families. When Bai Mengxiang first married Xu Yongheng, he was treated with love and care.

After a year, Xu Yongheng took in another concubine, Shilian, the main character who was reincarnated.

In the original story, Shilian was the evil villain, and Bai Mengxiang was the main character, but because of Shilian being reborn, Bai Mengxiang became the villain.

After entering the harem again, Shilian uses many tricks to make Xu Yongheng hate Bai Mengxiang, and to also climb the ladders of becoming the Empress.

Bai Mengxiang was born with beauty and kindness, everyone loved him. All the members of the palace harem knew that Bai Mengxiang had loved Xu Yongheng since he was a child. But Xu Yongheng, he was now madly in love with Shilian.

Bai Mengxiang was promised by Xu Yongheng on the day of their marriage that he would always love him and that the promise would never change.

At the time that Shilian entered the harem, after a few months he was able to become a consort. Miraculously, Bai Mengxiang was pregnant when Shilian became a consort.

When Shilian found out about Bai Mengxiang's pregnancy, he thought of a plan to make him lose his child.

Shilian's plan worked.

Bai Mengxiang lost his first child, but he knew that this was all Shilian's doings.

But he didn't do anything yet, he wanted to wait.

He knew that Xu Yongheng no longer loved him, he was cruelly left behind. Those promises were for naught, the man who once said those words had now changed his heart. He loved someone else. And Bai Mengxiang hated him for that. Hated him for not doing anything even when he had lost his child.