6.2

Chen Shujin looked at his surrounding. If his estimation was correct, he had just literally climbed out of a coffin and was now inside a very large room. The moon was shining brightly through the window as Chen Shujin stood up and began walking to the door.

Chen Shujin pushed the door open as his feet automatically began walking. Just in time, he stopped as he passed a mirror, to which his reflection stared back at him. Hmm, quite stunning if he could say.

(Chen Shujin, exact age is 5,002 years old, the strongest vampire lord/leader, often called the king of the vampires)

Turning away, Chen Shujin began moving as his feet automatically led him towards the front entrance. From what he knew, this mansion was connected to Chen Shujin's own mansion in the heart of the society of the vampires.

And since this body automatically knew where it was, Chen Shujin didn't have to do anything as it was his body's instinct. In fact, Chen Shujin basically zoned out as he let his body move with the instinct of the past soul.

It didn't take long before Chen Shujin arrived at a different place. There was a loud noise that echoed as he stepped foot into the mansion that held upon a large room for meetings and a large seat, almost like a throne for the leader. Chen Shujin looked around in curiosity. As soon as he had stepped in, a loud noise had echoed throughout the whole mansion. It didn't take long before he heard the footsteps of a few vampires rushing towards the room. Chen Shujin ran his tongue across his fangs as he glared at the doors.

"Who are you?!"

Bursting in was a familiar face, a few to be exact. Standing before him, Chen Xueyi, Ran Shifei, and Ti Mianzhong stared at him.

There was a moment of silence as everyone looked at one another before Chen Shujin tilted his head. "Am I not allowed here anymore?"

Chen Xueyi looked at his brother in shock. He was surprised, utterly surprised because he had thought that his brother would never awaken after the injures he had faced.

 He was surprised, utterly surprised because he had thought that his brother would never awaken after the injures he had faced

(Chen Xueyi, exactly 5,000 years old, the second strongest vampire lord/third oldest/second youngest)

"Brother, you've awaken." Chen Xueyi finally said as he bowed towards Chen Shujin. "Welcome back, Your Majesty, the Highest Lord of all vampires."