1.2

AN: Fei Qianchi will now be known as Bai Mengxiang!!!!!!

Bai Mengxiang looked at the red lotus mark on his palm. His thoughts seemed to have flown around, when Xiao Lan's voice stopped him from his thoughts.

"Imperial Noble Consort, His Majesty has called a meeting for all the concubines to attend." Xiao Lan said, carefully combing Bai Mengxiang's hair as she dressed him up.

Bai Mengxiang only nodded as he showed a calm look.

Inside, though, he was quite different. He had already planned his whole scheme out.

Anyways, a couple weeks have gone by since he had transmigrated into this body, and so far, things have been pretty easy. Because of the original's high position, he was treated well by everyone, including that he was also liked by a lot of the concubines.

But, in those couple of weeks, he noticed that his stomach had also gotten bigger. Bai Mengxiang found it interesting to be going through something that wasn't normal in his original world. It was fascinating to be the one experiencing it.

He knew that today, Shilian was going to be scheming once more, and would drag the Empress into this. Bai Mengxiang planned to stop this from happening, and for the Emperor to notice him, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to compete his mission.

The storyline had already changed a bit. Since the original soul would've been found to be pregnant on the day that Shilian became a consort, but Bai Mengxiang had made sure that he wasn't able to attend that banquet. He used the excuse that he had 'gotten a cold'.

"Xiao Lan, how do you think the His Majesty feels about meeting me?" Bai Mengxiang asked, his soft voice filled with sadness, but his face remained calm.

"Imperial Noble Consort, His Majesty will certainly be delighted." Xiao Lan replied as she fought to stop herself from crying.

Nobody knew better than herself what Bai Mengxiang had gone through.

"I'm glad." Bai Mengxiang said, happiness making its way to his eyes as he softly smiled.

Bai Mengxiang had fully gotten how to act according to the original soul. So far, he was having a lot of fun. He hadn't told Xiao Lan about his pregnancy just yet. He needed to wait for the perfect moment to tell her.

Bai Mengxiang walked around his garden for a moment before Xiao Lan led him towards the Palace Banquet, where most of the concubines met up for meetings called by the Emperor.

A group of other maids and eunuchs followed him.

As he walked in his dashing white robes, the crown on top of his head jingled with every step. When he came upon the front doors, the eunuch said loudly, telling the people inside who was arriving.

"The Imperial Noble Consort has arrived."

Bai Mengxiang walked into the hall, following the red carpet as he ignored the stares that followed him.

He walked right to the Emperor, Xu Yongheng, and the Empress, Mei Lin, who was a girl, before he bowed.

"Long live His and Her Majesty, the Emperor and the Empress, may you live ten thousand years."

Bai Mengxiang then looked up towards Xu Yongheng, taking a quick look before he looked down.

So, this was the man who's heart he had to steal. He wasn't going to lie, this man was definitely his style. Handsome and cold, dignified and powerful, Bai Mengxiang could tell that this man was a beast in bed.

"You may rise." Xu Yongheng said, taking a longer look at the man who he had left for so long. This man was still as beautiful and kind as the day he had left him.