159

In the cave, Fei Qianchi's Qi flow suddenly became chaotic. His brows furrowed, lips taunt as he tried to suppress the demons in his heart. But the Qi around him got even more chaotic, flowing like madly. Beads of sweat began to appear on his forehead, the voice in his head getting even more intense.

"Don't you want to seek this darkness in you? Why not just accept it? You will become even more powerful, the world will be in your hands. Just this one choice will bring you everything you've ever wanted."

"Son of a whor*e!"

"He is a monster..."

"With a prostitute as his mother, it's no wonder why he looks like that. Tsk, is he trying to seduce us?"

"Psh! As if! What brother? In my eyes, you are even more worthless than my slaves! That mother of yours, all she has is her face. If not for that, my father wouldn't have even thought about touching her!"

As the voices in Fei Qianchi's head got even more intense, it became harder to suppress the feeling in his heart that became wild. His Qi was becoming too chaotic, wrecking his body, and in turn, causing harm to his internal body.

Fei Qianchi suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood, even as his eyes remained closed. His face grew paler as he suddenly opened his eyes. He couldn't see it, but he knew, his eyes were becoming a tint of black as the demonic energy inside of him threatened to take over.

Fei Qianchi moved, stuffing pills into his mouth. Then withdrawing his hand, he made a seal and jabbed his heart, to which he spat out more blood in turn. He closed his eyes tightly, biting his lips, his face becoming even more pale.

"Stop pretending to be righteous! We all know how cruel you are."

Flashing before his eyes, the same ridicules of the past returned. The stares, the fingers that pointed at him, Fei Qianchi saw himself walking through it all once again. As his body walked forward, the figure of his mother stepped in front of him. Yet, upon her kind face, Chan Lihua's anger was visible.

"Why didn't you protect me?! I did everything to save you yet you couldn't even do anything for me!"

Fei Qianchi stepped back, his body trapped in a mirage created by his own internal demons. He lifted his hands, not knowing what to do in front of Chan Lihua. No... this was all fake! None of it was real.

Yet, Fei Qianchi was still trapped by himself.

Chan Lihua grabbed onto him, her face twisting in anger. "My son! I gave birth to you, so why did you let me die just like that?"

Fei Qianchi was becoming more confused. He could feel his Qi becoming more chaotic as he was trapped within this mirage.

"I..."

Fei Qianchi couldn't say anything. Staring at the face of his beloved mother, his heart was running wild.

Fei Qianchi felt his Qi coursing in flames inside his body, causing him internal injuries as he lingered within this illusion.

Just then, a bright light shone, breaking away the mirage. Fei Qianchi felt his body fall, the mirage breaking away like shattered glass. Fei Qianchi watched as Chan Lihua's face cracked and broke away.

"Didn't you say that you would find me? I am still waiting."

Fei Qianchi felt a warm pair of hands grab him, forcing his mouth open as pills were stuffed in. There was a blurry face in front of him, yet he was unable to focus on the man.

At once, Fei Qianchi knew who this man was... but even as he wanted to keep his eyes open, the exhaustion of his Qi forced his eyes to close. The faint figure before him got even more blurry, appearing like a shadow.