153

"Qianchi!!!"

Fei Qianchi sat with his legs crossed in deep meditation as the surrounding Qi around him was heavily dense. There was a light glowing from his body, and at this sudden voice, he opened his blue eyes, the Qi evaporating. Then, he lightly shook his head with a light smile on his face. Two week had passed by since getting situated to his new life. Ever since then, Fei Qianchi found that everyone accepted him and treated him just like family.

Getting up, Fei Qianchi fixed his robes, his long white hair was put into a small crown, holding his hair back. "Senior Sister." Fei Qianchi opened the door to his room as a pair of bright eyes looked at him.

Standing opposite of him, Zhang Bingmei's eyes widened. "You're already on the seventh layer of Foundation Establishment? What kind of genius are you?" Her voice was very bright, a pure voice full of shock.

Fei Qianchi could only sheepishly smile. "Master gave me a new cultivation book to follow. I've also been getting pointers from Senior Sister Fu and Senior Brother Hou." Fei Qianchi smiled lightly as he explained.

Zhang Bingmei rolled her eyes with a mischievous look, "Well, just don't ask Fanfan. He won't be able to help much." Then, she lurched forward, her petite figure latching onto Fei Qianchi's arm and she pulled him forward.

Fei Qianchi felt his body getting pulled and could do nothing but follow Zhang Bingmei.

"Come, Master is choosing a weapon for you. I heard that he went out on a mission with some other elders in the sect just to get that sword for you." Zhang Bingmei explained as she pulled Fei Qianchi through the garden of herbs.

Fei Qianchi furrowed his brows, "Is that why Master was gone for so long?" If so, then it explained a lot.

Zhang Bingmei nodded her head, "Well, it wouldn't be considered long. Usually, Master enters secluded cultivation for a very long time, even up to tens of years. Unfortunately, Master has experienced a stagnant in his cultivation so he is trying to find enlightenment. After all, only someone like you can cultivate through layers so easily. I keep forgetting that you're only 16 years old." Zhang Bingmei pouted.

Fei Qianchi lightly chuckled. "Is that what you think of me?" Fei Qianchi rubbed Zhang Bingmei's head. Although she was older than him, Fei Qianchi couldn't help but think of her as a younger sister. It didn't help that he towered a bit over her even though he was still growing.

"Of course! The Shuihua Peak is considered the strongest Peak. Although we don't have many disciples, our strength easily outmatches all the other peaks. With you, the Shuihua Peak will only get stronger. I can't wait to show off my Junior Brother to everyone." Zhang Bingmei concluded as she pulled Fei Qianchi into the the red-tinted building.

Fei Qianchi looked around. Although he has been here a few times now, he knew that this hall belonged to Tian Sichan, hence he rarely stepped in here.

As they stepped further into the hall, Tian Sichan stood, already waiting for them. By him, Hou Mengshu was also present with a gentlemanly smile on his face.

Fei Qianchi and Zhang Bingmei stepped forward, cupping their fists, "This disciple greets Master."

Tian Sichan scrunched his face up at that, putting up a hand as he declared, "No need for such formalities. After years of my own disciples repeatedly forgetting my words, I can't get used to such titles."

Zhang Bingmei got up and stuck her tongue out at Tian Sichan, who merely glanced her way. Hou Mengshu shook his head.

Fei Qianchi stepped forward, fixing his attire as he also called out, "Senior Brother."