154

"That's the fifth disciple of Shuihua Peak."

"I heard that he's only 16 but has already stepped into the eighth layer of Foundation Establishment. What a genius, a talented young man! Immortal Tian chose correctly."

Fei Qianchi listened to the voices around him, but he didn't say anything nor did he make any reactions. He sat on the chair, looking down at the stage. By him, Hou Mengshu, Zhang Bingmei, and Tian Sichan were also seated. Fu Huayan and Zhang Zaifan were still within Henhe Realm with other disciples of Fushui Sect, thus it was unknown when they would return.

As Fei Qianchi looked down at the stage, where two people were fighting, Tian Sichan held a fan in his hand.

Hou Mengshu turned to Fei Qianchi, "These disciples have just begun cultivating at the sixth layer of Qi Refinement. They are outer disciples so their cultivation is a bit slower, but they are still quite talented. Next, many of the inner disciples will duel one another. The personal disciples will be called at random, but there is no need to worry. With your current cultivation, there is no one who can rival you." Hou Mengshu's gentle eyes peered towards the stage as he said these words to Fei Qianchi.

Fei Qianchi nodded his head, a light smile on his face, no sign of worry. "This Junior Brother understands."

Off to the side, Zhang Bingmei looked down in boredom. "This is so slow... it will take forever. I estimate that it'll take a while before we can take our turns, Senior Brother." Her long hair waved in the air.

Fei Qianchi shook his head lightly as Zhang Bingmei leaned forward in her chair. His pale eyes gazed down at the stage, to the figure of a green-clothed male holding a sword and the other male, who used no weapons but merely his Qi. His eyes carefully examined the scene, his face like sculpted jade.

"Your cultivation speed is truly fast. At this speed, it won't take long for you to become an immortal." Tian Sichan cocked his brow.

"Your cultivation speed is too fast! You're going to surpass me so soon..." Zhang Bingmei pouted, "How can I be called a genius when you're the true genius?"

Hou Mengshu laughed at her antics, "Junior Brother is different from us. He is born with pure ice roots, thus he will be able to cultivate much faster. Your secondary lightning roots are rare roots that take a while to cultivate, just like Junior Brother Zhang." Hou Mengshu was very patient as he explained this.

Zhang Bingmei stuck her tongue out, "But still, Junior Brother, you're too scary. Once you break out of Foundation Establishment, many will try to take you out of our Shuihua peak."

"As if, they have to deal with me first." Tian Sichan snorted.

Fei Qianchi could only laugh at their words. Truth be told, his cultivation speed was only so fast because of the dark voice within him. Although it was rather scary at times, the voice still helped him cultivate. Fei Qianchi understood that his cultivation speed was much too fast, but he didn't try to slow it down. What he needed most was power...

Fei Qianchi focused on the stage, picking up a cup of tea with his pale fingers. As he sat so silently, he was calm and elegant. A jade hairpin held his long white hair together, dressed in his white and blue robes.

Sitting above the stage, Fei Qianchi looked around him, catching the sight of a man looking at him. The man had pure purple eyes, and as soon as Fei Qianchi looked at the man, his eyes turned to another man by his side, who also had the same purple eyes as him.

Fei Qianchi tilted his head, not knowing why the man had turned away with such a cold face.

"Master, who is that man from across us?" Fei Qianchi brought up, not recognizing the man.