6.11

Wen Zhuhei stood outside of Chen Shujin's door, but he didn't do anything. He stood there for a minute before he turned away, walking down the stairs to find Lu Hongxue. Passing by, Xi Sufei bowed as Wen Zhuhei walked by him.

Wen Zhuhei stopped, a thought running through his mind as his finger touched the ring on his hand. Finally, he looked back towards Xi Sufei as he walked over and said, "Sufei."

"Yes, Young Master?" Xi Sufei looked up and awaited his order.

Wen Zhuhei stared into Xi Sufei's eyes, as his eyes glossed over before it returned to normal.

Xi Sufei blinked, awaiting Wen Zhuhei's words.

"Who is Li Yinlui?" Wen Zhuhei asked, rubbing his black ring.

"That," Xi Sufei hesitated for a second but as he glanced into Wen Zhuhei's eyes, his hesitation collapsed. "Li Yinlui is someone His Majesty had once taught. Before His Majesty entered his slumber, he had wanted Li Yinlui to become the successor. But, Li Yinlui had refused to become the next successor as he wanted to enter the human cities."

Hearing this, there was a flicker of emotion running through Wen Zhuhei's eyes, but he didn't say anything else after this. He merely smiled gently as he told Xi Sufei, "Alright, you may leave now."

Xi Sufei nodded his head, "Yes, Young Master."

Once Xi Sufei began walking away, Wen Zhuhei took a deep breath as he also turned away, walking down the stairs to search for Lu Hongxue.

Why was he even jealous? Obviously, he had no right to be so when Li Yinlui had been by Chen Shujin's side longer than he had. Wen Zhuhei knew that he needed to rein in his emotions because now wasn't the time to be focusing on himself.

Chen Shujin had been alive for 5,000 years, of course he would have more ties with other people. Wen Zhuhei had been by Chen Shujin's side for only 5 years.

But still, Wen Zhuhei was a little bit jealous even though he knew that it was over something so small. Even so, on his face, a small smile lingered, disguising his thoughts and emotions.

Now wasn't the time yet, he needed to wait.

Li Yinlui sat inside of the pivate jet. Next to him, Shu Hezhen was looking over some papers for the company.

The matters about the vampire hunter had already been dealt with, now he simply had to inform these things to Chen Shujin. Although Li Yinlui was a bit amused by what the humans were trying to do, he was sure that at this point, Ran Shifei would've already broken into their headquarters.

Shu Hezhen turned to look at Li Yinlui, "You already have everything ready to meet His Majesty, right?"

"Everything is already prepared. I've also been getting updates from Lord Xueyi about His Majesty and the Young Master. I've also prepared the party that will be held at the company and have already sent out invitations. Once His Majesty arrives, there will most likely be reporters already gathered." Li Yinlui mindlessly ran through everything he had gotten prepared.

Shu Hezhen didn't look up once as he continued to sign the papers, looking over them to see which ones would make a profit and which ones he could just throw away.

"I'm actually surprised that His Majesty chose another successor. I would've thought that since he had already chosen you before, he would've offered the position to you again." Shu Hezhen mumbled as he signed a paper after reading through it.

Li Yinlui didn't make any reaction to this. It wasn't like this was the first time he had heard this. But, he also knew that the only reason why Chen Shujin offered the position to him was because he wasn't sure if the slumber would turn into eternal slumber.