162

Fei Qianchi successfully bought the Feng Jade at a price of seven million gold taels. The price was truly high, but for this type of material, it was worth it. Fei Qianchi didn't mind the money, he could make more. Anyway, he was now an immortal.

Fei Qianchi walked by Zhu Longwang's side. As they spoke, he caught sight of a tavern that was opened. Fei Qianchi smiled as he pulled Zhu Longwang, "Let's have a drink!"

Zhu Longwang wasn't able to say anything as Fei Qianchi pulled him. But he couldn't do anything as Fei Qianchi looked towards him with shining eyes.

Fei Qianchi didn't know why, he just suddenly wanted a drink. It wasn't often that he would be out. Ever since he became an immortal, cultivating was no longer his priority. Although he still progressed rather fast, he made sure to spend his time well in the sect. Though, he didn't go out often. He mostly spent time at Shuihua Peak, or he visited Taohua Peak just to see Zhu Longwang. Other than that, his life was peaceful, save for the occasional missions he went out on.

As the two entered and took a seat on the chair, Fei Qianchi beckoned for a servant.

A young boy rushed towards as he saw them. "Two sires, what can I get for you?"

Fei Qianchi smiled, "Please get us four jugs of your finest wine." Saying this, he took out a gold tael and handed it to the boy.

The boy's eyes brightened, immediately nodding, "Of course, please wait for just a moment." And then, he ran off.

Fei Qianchi looked at Zhu Longwang. There weren't many people in the tavern at the moment and although the sun had already set, Fei Qianchi didn't worry. He stared at Zhu Longwang, whose brows were tightened. Like always, the man worried too much. But, Fei Qianchi felt happier. At the beginning, Zhu Longwang was wary of him. But, Fei Qianchi truly had good intentions, he meant no harm. Finally, the two began to get closer after a year. Fei Qianchi worked hard to improve their relationship, and it opened him up to a new side of Zhu Longwang.

Zhu Longwang was a man of few words, but Fei Qianchi was still able to understand him. He didn't need anything to change, Fei Qianchi like where they were at now.

"You know that you aren't good at drinking." Zhu Longwang suddenly scolded Fei Qianchi, his purple eyes flickering.

But to this, Fei Qianchi merely smiled, lips in a gentle curve. "Aren't you here? Even if I get drunk, so long as you are here, there's nothing to worry about." He really meant it.

Fei Qianchi watched as Zhu Longwang drew in his brows, a crease appearing. Laughing, Fei Qianchi reached out to smooth the crease on his forehead and came in contact with Zhu Longwang's warm skin. "Don't wrinkle your brows like so. I'll be alright." Fei Qianchi took back his hand, able to feel the lingering warmth.

Zhu Longwang bit his lips, but didn't speak of this matter anymore. "Alright then."

There was a shining light in Fei Qianchi's eyes. Zhu Longwang was certainly eye catching. There was something about the man that made it hard to look away. With his purple pupils, it highlighted the shape of his eyes. He had a high and defined nose bridge, with visible cheek bones. The man had thin, light red lips, serving to complete his cold image. Zhu Longwang was not a buff man, but his figure was tall and slender, similar to Fei Qianchi's own body. The two were nearly the same height.

Four jugs of wine were delivered to their table as Fei Qianchi poured it into two cups, setting one in front of Zhu Longwang before pouring one for himself.

Fei Qianchi grabbed a cup, downing its content, a burning sensation falling down his throat. As the two continued to drink, speaking of the worldly matters, Fei Qianchi's eyes gradually grew more clouded, his smile becoming even more unrestrained, highlighting his features.