2.18

Daniel swallowed down the words in his mouth as he looked at Andy. Andy was dressed in a pure white suit, matching the gloves that he always wore. It wasn't hard to tell that no matter what Andy wore, he would always look perfect. To Daniel, the meaning of perfection was Andy.

With a gentle smile on Daniel's face, he walked towards Andy, grabbing his hand gently. He had expected Andy to push him away but Andy didn't do so. Daniel was truly content, his life was perfect now.

Andy looked at Daniel, admiring his appearance. Dressed in a black suit, Daniel wore a red tie along with it. He wore a watch, quite expensive might Andy add, but he was not flashy in the least. Andy was sure that there were going to be some people who overdressed for the occasion.

"Are you ready?" Daniel asked, even though he knew that Andy was. With a heartwarming smile, his eyes shined with emotions unable to be explain.

"Yes," Andy let Daniel lead him towards the entrance.

They had arrived at a huge mansion with elegant decor. The house was definitely overly big, easily explaining that the owner was trying to show off their money.

As soon as Daniel and Andy walked in, their appearance stirred the crowd within. After all, the both of their identities were not simple. Throughout the world, they were truly strong and powerful. They had connections with many other strong people in the world and the people crowding them knew all too well.

Andy didn't despise these people, but like Daniel, he didn't like to bother with them because he already knew what it was they wanted. Instead, he stayed by Daniel's side, well, it's better to say that Daniel was the one sticking to his side.

Andy didn't have a big reason as to why he had come to this party when he clearly didn't have to. It was simply because he wanted to get closer to Daniel and mend his relationship with Theo.

As Andy has already stated, he wasn't going to leave this world unless he saw his lovely Sam get married. Until he knew that Sam and Louis were finally a wedded couple, only then would he finally leave. In the mean time, he would work hard on stealing Daniel's love.

Not exactly working hard but having the best of time doing so was what he meant.

Andy was able to notice Theo right away from the distance. As matters would have it, Theo truly didn't have even the smallest concern about Rose's death. Not that Andy was expecting Theo to, but, he would've thought that Theo would still pretend to be sad or something.

Daniel noticed Andy's stare right away. As he looked to see what Andy was staring at, he was relieved when he saw that it was Theo. With a knowing smile, Daniel lead Andy towards Theo. Now, they should clear away any misunderstandings.

"And I pronounce you a lawfully wedded couple. You may now kiss."

A thundering applause echoed out as Louis leaned towards Sam, swinging him into his arms as he leaned up to give Sam a very light kiss.

Andy, sitting in the crowd applauded these two men, his friends.

Standing by his side, Daniel looked into Andy's very joyful eyes. Five months passed by so fast as Daniel spent every moment wooing Andy. After some time passed, Andy's cold wall gradually fell and he expressed much more emotions than at the beginning. No matter what, Daniel only fell more and more in love with Andy as he spent more time with him.

Daniel already could imagine their married life.

They didn't do much. Merely holding hands and light kisses every now and then, not going past Andy's boundaries. But, Daniel was happy beyond words with just that. He loved seeing the light within Andy's eyes and his very light smile. They were no longer as rare as they were before.