2.17

Louis held onto Sam's hand, a look of pure ecstasy on his face as he looked at Sam's figure, leading him through the crowd.

His heart skipped against his chest, and he smiled like a fool. This man was going to be the death of him.

Louis was simple. He prioritized everything in his life, and right now, Sam was his number one most important goal out of anything.

When he had took over the underworld, Louis didn't think much of it. It was just a way for him to relieve his stress and clear away his anger. But, seeing how everything ran within his palm, Louis wasn't foolish enough to just give up the position that he had unknowingly taken.

Using his new fame within the underworld, he had his own group of followers. With that, Louis' name got widely spread and his own people were feared in the underworld. Then, Louis's friends joined in. First it was Blaine, then Jon also came in, and then the twins, Luka and Lucas, followed too.

Louis didn't care. He merely ruled with an iron fist. That was until he met Sam.

With just one glimpse, his whole world was forced to curve with the beating of his heart.

Sam was enchanting, a beautiful meaning and pure happiness to Louis' whole life.

Louis abandoned everything in the underworld to get a chance of pursuing this man. Cold hearted on the surface, even so, Louis was willing to do anything to make this man his.

Everyday Louis met Sam, he only fell in love with him more. Louis didn't try to hide the fact that he loved Sam, he made it well known. He even got acquainted with Andy just for Sam. With time, Louis got to know Sam even more.

To Louis, Sam was the flare that lit on the coldest of day, the sun that shone on the darkest of days. Sam gave Louis a reason to have hope within this world. For Louis, Sam was the reason why he was who he was today.

Louis was never going to give this man a reason to leave him. He was going to love this man until the day his soul was shattered into a millions pieces. He was going to make a thousand different reasons as to why he was the perfect man for Sam, that he promised.

He still needed to thank Andy too. After all, if it wasn't for Andy, Louis would've never met the man who would become his lifeline.

"Hey, Sam, have I told you today how much love you?" Louis couldn't help but say, looking intensely as Sam turned to look at him with a dumbfounded look.

"Louis, you've already said that, this is your fifth time saying that." Even though Sam meant to say that in an exasperated tone, the pink blush upon his face distracted Louis.

"I love you, I'm so glad I was able to meet you in this lifetime." Louis couldn't help the sweet and loving words that spewed from his mouth.

"You..." Sam tried to rein in the blush upon his face.

Louis laughed delightedly as he saw Sam's face. Holding tightly onto the man within his arms, the expression on his face could make even the sun blush with shame.

"Sam, I will never let go of you. I will never give you a reason to cry, I will never let your heart be in pain. So long as I am alive, I will sacrifice anything in return for you. You are the sole reason why I was born and you will remain the sole reason. Sam, thank you for giving me a chance to love you." Louis' eyes were filled with incomparable warmth. His smile made Sam's heart flutter, and Sam couldn't help the very light smile that appeared on his own face.

"Alright then, since you said so, if one day, you ever break your words, I will never forgive you." Sam turned his face away from Louis, not wanting him to see the emotions in his eyes.