4.6

Surprisingly, nothing happened. The result wasn't bad and Lee Shinwoo could feel a wave of energy growing stronger from Min Yongjoon and Yoo Jinsook. It was most likely a sign that they would get their ability soon too.

Lee Shinwoo held Ji Soyu within his arms, the girl playing with his hair once again.

"Big brother, do you think I'll get an ability too when I get older?" Ji Soyu asked as her eyes looked at Lee Shinwoo.

Lee Shinwoo couldn't help the chuckle in his throat as he smirked, "Well, that depends. If the zombie apocalypse still continues by the time you get old enough, most likely you will."

Then, Min Yongjoon, who had been standing a bit farther from them walked towards them. With a bright smile on, he looked at Ji Soyu. "You look very pretty."

Anyone being told that would feel shy, especially if that man was handsome and kind. Even Ji Soyu couldn't help the shyness that appeared in her eyes as she smiled and said, "Thank you, mister."

Min Yongjoon's eyes grew brighter with that. It was no surprise to Min Hosung, as Min Yongjoon had always loved children. Ever since Min Yongjoon could remember, kids were his weakness. It just felt normal for him to care for every child he met and it felt wrong if he didn't.

"Uhm, if you don't mind, can I hold you?" Min Yongjoon looked at Lee Shinwoo first before he asked Ji Soyu, undeniable happiness in his eyes.

Ji Soyu looked at Lee Shinwoo first then turned to look at Min Yongjoon. Finally, she stretched her arms towards Min Yongjoon.

Lee Shinwoo watched with a betrayed face as Min Yongjoon carried Ji Soyu into his own arms. "You're going just like that? Not even caring about your brother?" Lee Shinwoo faked a hurt expression as he looked at Ji Soyu whom only smiled back, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Big brother has already held me enough. This is only mister's first time holding me." Ji Soyu clenched her arms tighter around Min Yongjoon's neck.

Min Yongjoon couldn't help but chuckle as he saw their interaction with one another.

(Male lead's love percentage is at 22%.)

Lee Shinwoo grumblingly crossed his arms together and raised a brow as he said, "Didn't you say that I was the most handsome person you've ever met?"

Ji Soyu looked at him blandly. "Big brother, you must be lying to yourself. Obviously, mister is the most handsome person here." Ji Soyu pointed to Min Yongjoon as she said that.

Lee Shinwoo opened his mouth widely, not expecting that answer. Min Yongjoon's eyes widened as he heard that, not knowing what to do. He looked at Lee Shinwoo's expression, wanting to hide in a hole.

"You moved on so quick. Alright, but I'm the second most handsome man here after Yongjoon, alright?" Lee Shinwoo shook his head as he finally said this, a smile on his face as he rolled his eyes.

Ji Soyu paused for a second, taking a second to think before she nodded her head and said, "Alright then, Big brother, I still like you a lot." Ji Soyu smiled brightly towards Lee Shinwoo as she said this.

"Sure, sure, sure," Lee Shinwoo stretched out his words as he said this, rolling his eyes as he stuck his tongue out at Ji Soyu.

"Everyone, come eat!" Shin Hana called out from the kitchen.

The table was set with some simple dishes, mostly side dishes like different types of kimchi and  pickled vegetables. There were also soup and rice, but no meat. Not that it mattered, Lee Shinwoo didn't care about fancy dishes, a homemade meal was all that he cared about.