3.1 Never Forget You

Fei Qianchi opened up his eyes, revealing a luxurious room before him.

(Fei Shang, the memories.)

[Yes, Host.]

In this world, Fei Qianchi is in the body of Victor Sky, an alpha male and the older brother of the villain, Lucius Sky.

Victor is the eldest son to King Allen and King Consort Rain. He is the eldest prince of the family, with the rarest condition also found. At the age of 14, Victor was sent abroad because of his unique physique and his ability to control his pheromone by masking it.

Victor was born with a physique that made it impossible for any alpha to take control of him, and also his body could be thought of as a barrier since pheromones couldn't control him. Whether it be an omega or alpha, Victor wouldn't be able to fall under their pheromones. Along with this, he had the ability to freely manipulate his pheromone at will, using it as a weapon because he couldn't be affected by pheromones.

As a result of this, Allen and Rain decided to send Victor abroad to protect him because, the life of a royalty would never be easy, especially not when Victor was born with special abilities like this. This would make him more vulnerable and people would come after him, even their own people would.

When Allen and Rain sent Victor abroad, they sent him to live with their most trusted subordinate, a general who had been their closest friend. Under the general's guidance, Victor learnt about his condition, sculpting it to his use and also learnt combat skills.

Victor's life wasn't too hard, but, he did end up losing his life on a mission. As soon as he was able to control his pheromone and use it as a weapon, Victor persuaded the general to let him help out with his daily tasks. The general agreed and Victor helped out with any tasks he could get his hands on. Rescuing people, capturing criminals, and even helping out community events, Victor didn't mind his status as a prince and merely did whatever he wanted.

The last mission that would've costed him his life was a rescuing mission. It was to rescue a kidnapped omega, age 18. Victor's urge to rescue the omega was so strong despite the warnings put out because the kidnapper was a noble family with connections around the world. Even when the general persuaded him to give up the mission, Victor wouldn't. His reasoning was because the kidnapped omega reminded him of his younger brother, Lucius, who was the same age as the omega that was kidnapped.

In the end, even though Victor lost his life, he was still able to bring the young omega to safety.

Victor had never interacted with the male lead or main character, but, his younger brother did.

Lucius was well known in the school he went to, mostly because it was hard not to know who he was. He was the second prince, an omega who was treasured by the whole nation, who citizens revered and loved.

Except, he fell in love with the wrong man.

The male lead, Mark Stephens, was the youngest alpha son to a normal family. He rose to become a general and slowly prospered his family's position. He was a great addition to helping Allen and Rain with the enemies, and was also an instructor. Mark became a general at the age of 18, and is already currently 25.

The main character was Raven Blaxe, the beta son to the Prime Minister's family. His identity was both powerful, and his personality was more or less suitable for his identity. Well, at least the original person was. Raven Blaxe was a transmigrated soul who had accidentally stumbled into this world because of a story he read. And he worked to change Raven's image and everything.