3.18

It was only after returning that Victor had realized what Ray had done for them. Although he was already planning to destroy the Blaxe family, Ray had beat him to it. He wasn't mad, honestly, it just made his job easier. And, it also gave him more time to spend with his Mark.

"Wait, Ray did that? But, he is returning today, won't Cole figure out what he had done?" Lucius' voice of worry couldn't be hidden as he widened his eyes after hearing his father's words.

Allen looked over his phone, rereading the message. "I don't know. It says here that he would stall for time and keep the Blaxe family still while we make our move." Then his eyes flickered over to Lucius, "I want to know exactly how you got kidnapped, why you were kidnapped, and what you found out while staying with Ray, Lucius. Victor, get Mark to the castle, I need to meet your boyfriend and make him do my work for me."

Victor opened his mouth, about to refute before he decided that it would be better to close his mouth. Talking with Allen was like speaking to your annoying younger sibling, who copied your words and always made it even more annoying.

"Yes, Father," Victor finally replied as he quickly finished his thoughts.

Lucius made a confused look, "Wait a minute, I was kidnapped and somehow during the time I was gone, you found a boyfriend. And it's Mark, an alpha. Weren't you making fun of me because you thought I loved him or something?"

Victor avoided Lucius' glare, "Uhm, I apologize for that?"

"Apology not accepted." Lucius snapped back. "So, Father, how are we going to proceed with this? Although Ray may be stalling for time, the Blaxe family is tricky to deal with. I won't be surprised if they already have an escape route planned out."

Allen closed his eyes for a second as he thought about his decisions. Cole was tricky to deal with, the whole Blaxe family was tricky to deal with. It must have something to do with their bloodline, seemingly, most of all Blaxe people were crazy. And to make matters worse, Raven was also working in cahoots with Cole.

Victor kept quiet as he looked at Allen who had gotten quiet. Honestly, he knew well what Allen was worried about. Raven was the big deal and probably pushing the Blaxe family to their limits. Cole also wasn't that bright, perhaps too slow even though he could be sly at times, he was also too stubborn. It was a good thing that Ray was helping them else their matter could be even stickier.

Victor could tell what was different about Raven now. He was always a very intelligent person. The moment Victor had returned, Raven had kept his actions at a minimum for fear of being discovered. He was after Mark to pull him into their side, but the moment Raven realized that Mark wasn't going to do that, he pulled away. Instead, he focused on gaining control and getting Cole to help him out. Specifically, Raven was the worst person to be against if it was just Lucius alone.

Lucius was smart but he focused on offense. Once he thought about something, he would go right into it and not think about the damages it could cause. This left many holes in his defense because he didn't think about the opponents moves. In another way, it could be said that he did not like to plan his next moves only focusing on what he was doing and going with that.

Raven was different. He knew when to push and when to pull back, he maintained both his offense and defense while planning his next moves. He thought about his opponents moves and worked to make it benefit him. But, he was going to be stumped no matter what.

Ray was a major person helping Raven with his plans, and now that Ray was helping them, Raven would be stunned and betrayed. From the beginning, Raven was able to get Ray to help him and Ray was also a major pillar for Raven. He was also the closest person to Raven and from Raven's actions so far, he might even be in love with Ray. It was a wild guess but, that would make sense since he seemed lenient with Ray. That would explain why Ray was able to find out so much in formation. Raven trusted Ray and loved him in more than a family type of love.